+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Someone from the Past

FORT Fanatic

Someone from the Past

What do you all think the "someone from Jesse's past" returns thing is all about???

I think it's a set-up from the producers (like EVERYTHING this season ) I think they realized that without Trish around, the girls and Jesse act *gasp* like normal people, so they had to bring in the artillery in order to get ratings.

FORT Irregular
    Heck, it could be his mother spying on him. Bob's mother came to his first rose ceremony, why couldn't Jesse's mother crash his fantasy dates? Surprise, Jesse! Mom's going to share the fantasy suite with you!

FORT Newbie
    Gosh,
    Wouldn't that be really awkward.
    Your guardian angel is always there looking out for you.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Hopefully it's the Mole, who will come back to scream at him for keeping Trish this long!@!

I think it is Jenny the Spy coming back, she interupts him on his date with Mandy Jaye, thats all there is to it. (JMO)

FORT Fan
    You know, that would seem totally likely. Set it up so they get the surprised look on Jesse's face for promos. The only thing is I don't think she's the one in the black "gathered waist" dress walking away from the "restaurant". Who would have that dress and also the black and white shoe photo with the dangley anklet?

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gillio
    You know, that would seem totally likely. Set it up so they get the surprised look on Jesse's face for promos. The only thing is I don't think she's the one in the black "gathered waist" dress walking away from the "restaurant". Who would have that dress and also the black and white shoe photo with the dangley anklet?
    In earler discussions, I believe the black dress is Mandy.

+ Reply to Thread