+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Are we going to see a real proposal????

i can see a ring out of it... why not since this season has been one shocker after another! it is truely a soap opera! and the proposal will be interesting im sure
    You never lose by loving; you always lose by holding back.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Hey, a ring might be a good thing. Think of Mr. "Tired-of-waking-up-to-a-different-face-every-morning" and Ms. "I-slept-with-too-many-guys-to-count" meeting at the altar...Now doesn't that seem like a perfect match?

Just kidding...if there were a proposal it would be silly. Jesse hasn't become close enough to any of the girls - and visa versa. I just don't "feel the love" in this edition of The Bachelor
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say he proposes--based on the info from Kristen (E!) and woogie (I met Jesse! thread).

Not that I care one way or another (why why WHY am I watching this show???? I don't tell anyone I watch it--except my sister and she looks at me REALLY funny so I have to explain how interesting it is to observe human nature) . . . I might faint dead away if one of The Bachelor bachelors EVER got married.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I think only the Bachelorettes have had real proposals... and Andrew Firestone. It's just too bad that he didn't realize what it all meant to actually involve someone in your life.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

Will there be a proposal?? Ya never know.... it could happen. Didn't they show Jesse saying he was falling in love (with more than one person...) Maybe he'll be the first bachelor to end up with 2 women... and he'll give them BOTH rings...!!
    (Sorry... I'm getting tired... working the midnight shift! :phhht )

I don't understand the whole "ring shopping" scene if the girl does not end up with it. Seriously. Its not as if Jesse is actually paying for it. (Aaron and Andrew are the only ones who paid for their rings) Whomever Jesse picks deserve's that ring just for having put up with a dense man all that time. Besides Trish will need it to "pawn" for cash so she can stay in California and pursue her dream of being a "Star"...

Crystal Allen

Ring

It's probably that Harry Winston is a sponsor of this show, and thus they are contractually obligated to buy and display the ring. Think of how prominently the ring figures in the final episode, the Bachelor and two Bachelorettes each visit the jewelery store and they always have several shots of the Bachelor looking at the ring and thinking.

I think Jesse will go the Alex route and not give it to his chosen one at all. Remember Alex took it out, showed it to Amanda, and said [paraphrasing here] "I have this ring, but i'm not going to give it to you."

FORT Fanatic
    There certainly isn't any love blossoming so far to support a proposal

I agree with "charlie9". The ONLY real love/romance that was hot seems to be between Trista and Ryan..at least so far.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

He does not propose and keeps the ring for the future and gives the "winner" an open ended ability to visit and continue getting to know each other and build a future. Hence the open airline ticket.....

OR

He gives a ring for a possible future but not a proposal [kinda like sorta being pregnant].

However, I have heard that the relationship is already doomed and done.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast