+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why CANT he pick whoever he wants??

Why CANT he pick whoever he wants??

A funny thought just struck me

Why are we all so upset that Jesse might pick Trish? I'm not asking the "why doesn't anyone want to share oxygen with her", because I know why everyone dislikes her.

But can't he pick whoever he wants? Is it really a disaster for the show if he does DARE to pick the least popular b'ette? He's the one who's stuck with the choice, in the end.

I was shocked when his "best friend" said that if he picked a woman "like that" she wouldn't be his friend anymore. To me, your friends accept you and if someone they don't necessarily like makes you happy they shut up and keep being your friend. Be supportive.

It's one thing to say you don't respect the person and why, but it's another thing to say "I won't be your friend anymore if you stay with this person when I'm telling you not to." (It's not like he's in a domestic abuse situation. That would be completely different!)

If he wants the ho, ho, ho, why can't he pick her? It's his life. If all he really wanted was some tv exposure and a good roll, then that's his business.

Can you imagine - will any of the tv shows clamour to interview the couple after the series finale if he picks her? Will the producers freak out??
    Carly
    Time flies by in photographs, and paper scraps and songs... Read mine...

He can pick whoever he wants. But, let's see if he'd really want someone that all the other women dislike (and they did live under the same roof with her). So far, in other words, no female has liked her.

Chances are, then:

His female friends won't like her.
    Wives/gfs of his male friends won't like her.
    His mother won't like her.
    Other women in his family won't like her.

So, pretty much, he'd have to find a whole new set of friends that can tolerate her. And, although family is a very important thing to him, chances are very good that he'll be seeing less of them if he has a mate they don't like, much less love.

Sound like fun?
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Fan
    OK, so, let's be honest here. How many people are there out there who have differences with or can't stand the person their sibling, parent, friend, is married to? It happens every day. Either we chose to stand by that person because we love them, or we don't.

If Jesse picked Trish, it would be the best thing to happen to this craptacular season. That would be awesome.

And if anyone ever deserved Trish...!!!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

He won't pick Trish because all her dirty laundry has been aired on national television (well, probably not all) and that's not good for a public figure (well, sorta he is) with broadcasting aspirations. Not because he isn't intrigued with her or attracted to her.

(I don't condemn Trish for her lifestyle, BTW, that's her business, and far be it for me, or anyone else, to judge. For several of the "I Never..." statements I would have been drinking right along with her. Except that I wouldn't do reality TV. For just such a reason! I DO think she made poor choices in disclosing her personal life in such a format, but I think she knew what she was saying and why, has her own agenda, and that everyone would be talking about her...and look at that...we are)
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing
    He can pick whoever he wants. But, let's see if he'd really want someone that all the other women dislike (and they did live under the same roof with her). So far, in other words, no female has liked her.

Chances are, then:

His female friends won't like her.
    Wives/gfs of his male friends won't like her.
    His mother won't like her.
    Other women in his family won't like her.

So, pretty much, he'd have to find a whole new set of friends that can tolerate her. And, although family is a very important thing to him, chances are very good that he'll be seeing less of them if he has a mate they don't like, much less love.

Sound like fun?
    those are all very good points....that HE needs to consider... but... again...it's HIS CHOICE.... why can't WE let him pick who he wants?

I'm just puzzled by this idea that if he chooses Trish he's "wrong". Not to you, perhaps, as indicated by your first sentence above, but to some on this board.

He certainly knows enough crap about her, LOL, but he should be able to pick her anyway if he wants to. It's his opinion about who he wants to be with that matters.
    Carly
    Time flies by in photographs, and paper scraps and songs... Read mine...

FORT Fan
    The women he has to chose from really do cover a wide range of personalities. I find it interesting that he has Tara, a 23 year old fblonde ormer pageant queen who is currently in construction and is bashful AND Trish, a 28 year old brunette hostess/model who is highly self confident. Polar opposites?

He can pick who he wants.
    But we have the right not to like or to like whom he picks.
    That is what makes reality TV so much fun, getting to tear apart the people on them. Or getting mad because he/she doesn't do what we want them to do. It's kind of funny when you think about it, we have no control over what they do, but it sure is fun talking about it.
    JMO

Quote Originally Posted by gillio
    OK, so, let's be honest here. How many people are there out there who have differences with or can't stand the person their sibling, parent, friend, is married to? It happens every day. Either we chose to stand by that person because we love them, or we don't.
    I agree with your statement but on the other side of the coin so to speak if he really wants a family .......with kids and such then Trish doesn't appear ready for that part of her life yet.........but I could be wrong ........
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

FORT Fan
    Ready or not...here he comes....It's Jessman and his haunting brood of babes, coming your way, Every Wednesday night on A B C !!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast