+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I met Jesse! (possible spoiler)

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I would have made a beeline for Drew Berrymore.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Thanks wookie! Those juicy little tidbits are not something you'd find anywhere but here at the fort; thanks for giving us an inside scoop!
    "wookie". Oh my gosh this had me giggling for a few minutes. I got a visual of a giant hairy bigfoot-like creature trying to talk to Jesse. Thanks Mike'sgirl for a much needed laugh today.

Woogie you are the luckiest person I know. I can't believe you passed up an opportunity to talk more with Wayne Newton more.

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woogie
    no i didnt ask him and he was looking at me like I was mental anyway. I ended up lamely going, "and I'm actually a respected journalist." and he's like "uh huh." and then Deborah rushed him off...
    i also remet Sean Austin, Sam from Lord of the Rings. we spoke at a lunch 5 years ago for about 15 minutes and incredibly he remembered my name and the encounter. that boy's got a future in politics, and he seemed to be v. interested when I suggested that... the i's are sticking too.
    Great job, Woogie. This is the best kind of info--it's fun to get an inside view of these parties. And Sean Astin--wow. He did such an incredible job in Lord of the Rings, it would've been fascinating to meet him.

The keys on my keyboard stick too ... but that is from spilling the G & T 's on the computer. At that time I was under the belief that the computer wanted to drink with me as I would NEVER drink alone at home..... really your honor !!!!!

I love the fact that you consumed adult beverages, talked to people and can remember it all. I can't even remember what I did this AM. Musta been a blast...especially when Bill R. was looking at you like you were mental. Too funny .....

Somewhere between La La Land and Sin City
    Thanks for sharing your experience, woogie. Must have been a pretty neat evening.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    What an awesome post woogie! You ROCK!!!

FORT Newbie
    shucks. I'm always out there representing the FORT, you know.

I tried to make a beeline for Ben, believe you me, but I couldnt get within 2 feet of him. Lotsa women pressing up against him, and he was very touchy feely with them all...I just couldnt bear the added humiliation after my encounter with Bill Rancic. As for Wayne, he was already on the way out when he walked us in so there was no talking time. He actually looks not like a person but a wax museum doll. For a recap of the party, go to the Washington Post website and look online in the Style section -- it was about the BLoomberg party. There is even a mention of Wayne pullinig the Marines out of line to get in the party...somehow the writer overlooked a 7 foot hairy WOokie with them (in an attractive strapless asian print gown.)

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by woogie
    ...somehow the writer overlooked a 7 foot hairy WOokie with them (in an attractive strapless asian print gown.)
    Wookie, I sure hope you are a girl.

Woogie, this is hilarious.
    And do you know you have your setting so you can't receive private messages here? Just letting you know in case that's not on purpose.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Yowza, Woogie! Such great dirt! Just wondering ... was Brock Drywall there, too?

Thanks for sharing - good stuff!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast