+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I met Jesse! (possible spoiler)

You are still Woogie from the block! this was a great read! You rock!

Thanks for the info....I truly beleive that there should be some form of spell "drunk" check on computers for when you want to email or post after a party and something cool has happened.... G & T's makes you spell funny ....

Great partycap .
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for all the info! Hope you had fun! Hey, did Rancic say anything about Jen???????

Thanks, woogie!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by SpartyDogRules
    Thanks for the info....I truly beleive that there should be some form of spell "drunk" check on computers for when you want to email or post after a party and something cool has happened.... G & T's makes you spell funny ....

sadly this was written stone cold sober. My computer is gummed up from desert sand..still, although its been a year since I was anywhere near the desert. The o's especially stick. I am way too lazy to spell check and then I am always horrified when I go back and read my posts. thank you for your indulgence on this matter...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Creedfreak
    Thanks for all the info! Hope you had fun! Hey, did Rancic say anything about Jen???????
    no i didnt ask him and he was looking at me like I was mental anyway. I ended up lamely going, "and I'm actually a respected journalist." and he's like "uh huh." and then Deborah rushed him off...
    i also remet Sean Austin, Sam from Lord of the Rings. we spoke at a lunch 5 years ago for about 15 minutes and incredibly he remembered my name and the encounter. that boy's got a future in politics, and he seemed to be v. interested when I suggested that... the i's are sticking too.

FORT Newbie
    just remembered something else...see? those alcohol blackouts can be reversed! I intorduced Jesse to a Brit from the IMF and Jesse struggled for a second and then said "International Monetary Fund" and I complemented him on his grip of acronyms and he looked vaguely offended and said reminded me stiffly he had a degree in international relations. Which I am sure he is puttting to very good use out there on the football field.

Oh, I'm being snarky.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Thanks Woogie . Great stuff on Jesse. As to that political degree , I think if he has any aspirations that way either side of the border , Trish is a no go.

Interesting that after all of the speculation he thinks the QB situation will come out in his favor , I wonder if he's already talked to the Giants about this. As they say any publicity is good.
    Last edited by eny; 05-03-2004 at 03:10 PM.

Thanks for the info Woogie - great stuff! I personally would have made a beeline for Ben Affleck!! There's just something about him...

p.s. eny - love the avatar!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast