+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Article of Jesse watching the show with buddies

I at the "sloppy seconds" comment. At least Jesse had the good sense to be embarassed by the whole Titanic thing. I never thought I'd be reading about the Bachelor on espn.com.

FORT Newbie

I'm likin' Nick G....

Trish appeal
    (What is your take on Trish?):
    Nick Greisen: I'm not against Trish at all. I feel like when guys are with guys, they exaggerate things a lot but then when they are out with women, what do they say? "Oh, I don't do that. I'm very low key." You know, they play it right. Trish has a lot of guy friends ... she knows how to play the game. She's smart like that. Like her shirt says: I'm a gold digger ... a hooker only smarter (laughs). No, she seems cool. She has a past; everybody does. The only problem I do have with her is she's a bit too open about it.

I wonder if, after the show, they all picked the guy with the longest legs and grilled him about his sex life and then said "you don't deserve to be a football player with us!"

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I at the "sloppy seconds" comment. At least Jesse had the good sense to be embarassed by the whole Titanic thing. I never thought I'd be reading about the Bachelor on espn.com.

Yeah that was hilarious, seems like they're getting into it just like we are. Didn't expect that.

My favorite quote:

He's enjoying each experience with each of the girls. I'm scared he's going to get sick because he keeps kissing all of them!
    Gee ya think

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Great article Lemon Drop. I wish some of those guys were around here for commentary every week. That would be a hoot. It's interesting to hear their perspective on the girls and who they see Jesse with. Just glad to hear that they're not all about the easy girls and I won't name any names.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

After reading the article I am convinced the winner is Tara. She has been under the radar in terms of not really seeing a lot of romance, even being skeptical shows Jesse that she is not there to be "the winner". I think these football guys can see so clearly the girls who may be on this for tv time or competition reasons. Too bad they were not the ones advising Jesse, maybe he would listen to them.

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    Yesterday Jesse was interviewed on Sunny radio station in Houston. Instead of saying "they're making Trish look bad" or "you're not seeing the real person" he laughed and said "Trish is a mess and it took me awhile to figure it out, but I did".
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_drop
    Yesterday Jesse was interviewed on Sunny radio station in Houston. Instead of saying "they're making Trish look bad" or "you're not seeing the real person" he laughed and said "Trish is a mess and it took me awhile to figure it out, but I did".
    I hope that translates to I let her go during episode 4

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_drop
    Wow! Ouch if you are Trish.

Great article!

Loved the: <
    Ryan C.: Keeping Trish. Golllleeeyy! I don't want to say I hate her because hate is such a strong word but I mean, being in this profession and being as high profile as Jesse is, that's the type of woman you want to avoid. His best friend has told him what she's about and then (Trish) was telling him that he was getting two different (cheating) stories mixed up. I mean that's cause for extra booting! >>

The guys are a riot! When they showed them in Eppy One going over the girls' pictures I was kind of hoping that would mean they might bring the guys in as the *friends* as in this past week's show. Would have been a riot to see Amani Toomer and Tiki Barber grill the girls on the patio with personal questions.

FORT Fogey
    Can someone post the article here because I cant view the page

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast