+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Karen and Suzie on GMA

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar

Karen and Suzie on GMA

I saw them this morning on GMA. Yet again, this was the "Trish Show". Suzie and Karen were grilled about TrashBag only. All the talk was about her. (Okay, they did show the scenes of Jesse making out with Suzie. ECCH!)

So very pathetically sad....

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/GMA/R..._040429-1.html

Dishing on Trish
    Booted Bachelorettes Mock One of Jesse’s Final Choices as Reality Series Winds Down

April 29 — As ABC's Bachelor continues to decrease his dating pool, the ladies who have been competing for his heart — and a possible marriage proposal — reveal their true feelings about one another.

Trish-trashing has become a favorite pastime for some of the bachelorettes competing for Jesse Palmer's love. Trish, an outspoken competitor who likes to sport a T-shirt that reads "Gold Digger — Like a hooker … just smarter," while hanging out in the ladies' bachelorette pad, has managed to ruffle a few of the girls' feathers.

Even Jenny, a former in-house spy for the 25-year-old bachelor, warned him that Trish, a tall and attractive brunette, was bad news. But that didn't stop the backup quarterback for the New York Giants, from giving her a reprieve during the last rose ceremony.

While Palmer kept Trish, despite his spy's warnings, Palmer opted to boot off Karen Lindsay and Suzie Williams instead.

Lindsay says she wasn't surprised that Palmer didn't keep her around since they hadn't really gotten to know each other. But that didn't stop her from giving the handsome athlete a piece of her mind as she left.

"Be very careful of one of the women here," Lindsay told Palmer during her final exit from the bachelor pad. "You have three phenomenal women and one who's not what she seems. Be careful."

Williams, who got to spend some alone time and a couple of steamy smooches with Palmer, says she was surprised she didn't get a rose from the sportsman during the last ceremony.

"After we found out Jenny was the spy, we were like, 'OK, he must know everything about Trish, there's no way she'll get another rose,'" Williams said.

The 23-year-old Michigan native says she believes Palmer made a big mistake when he decided to give a rose to Trish.

"Honestly, with Trish, what you see is what you get."

The final four — Trish, Tara, Jessica B. and Mandy J. — will have a lot more one on one time with Palmer now that his pool of dates has been drastically reduced. He began the reality program with 25 bachelorettes to choose from.

Palmer says he hopes the outcome of the reality series will leave him with a lady that loves him for the right reasons.

"In my past relationships, I felt like women were more interested in what I did rather than who I was," Palmer said. "They didn't really want to know me. And I'm really ready to settle down."

Palmer, who is 6 feet 2 inches tall and weighs 225 pounds, is the first professional athlete to star in The Bachelor, the romantic reality series in which a single man is put up in a lavish bachelor pad as he searches for Ms. Right among a group of bachelorettes.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by realitycrazmom; 04-29-2004 at 08:10 PM.
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Geez, I still say.."Wake up, Jesse"!! I too, think he let one of the best go..Suzie. I remember he said something of that nature when Karen warned him of Trish..if what he did was a mistake.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I wish these interviewers would talk to the women about their experiences instead of focussing so much attention on Trish.
    "That's Numberwang!"

3rd castle on the right with a bunch of flying monkeys. do not disturb. really.
    last night when he mentioned that he might of made a mistake i yelled at the tv "YOU THINK?!?!?!?!" but after taking a few deep cleansing breaths i calmed down and realized that jesse and trish totally deserve each other!
    p.s RCM i spit kool aid all over my computer when i looked at your new avatar! too funny!!
    It's you and me against the world...we attack at dawn.

I think so too elphaba, Jesse and Trish deserve each other... they're made form basically the saem mold. He w/ his "random faces" and her "losing count after 35"
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Crystal Allen

Wouldn't these be what you call contradictory

[QUOTE=realitycrazmom] "Be very careful of one of the women here," Lindsay told Palmer during her final exit from the bachelor pad. "You have three phenomenal women and one who's not what she seems. Be careful."

The 23-year-old Michigan native says she believes Palmer made a big mistake when he decided to give a rose to Trish.

"Honestly, with Trish, what you see is what you get." QUOTE]

So busy with the Trish bashing.

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Six Degrees]
    Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom
    "Be very careful of one of the women here," Lindsay told Palmer during her final exit from the bachelor pad. "You have three phenomenal women and one who's not what she seems. Be careful."

"Honestly, with Trish, what you see is what you get." QUOTE]

So busy with the Trish bashing.
    Well considering they lived with her day and night for near a month, I guess they have a better idea of the real Trish than we do.
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

on vacation
    I don't know what it is about women's need to protect guys from bad girls. We all know what I'm talking about. Karen said herself she wasn't surprised not to get a rose yet felt compelled to tell him he'd made a mistake giving Trish one. It's like this thing that girls do that must have something to do with the mother in them.

You never see guys telling another guy, "hey that girl you picked is a slut."
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

Crystal Allen

Contradictions

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_drop
    Well considering they lived with her day and night for near a month, I guess they have a better idea of the real Trish than we do.
    True, but what I was saying was that they contradicted each other. Suzie said 'what you see is what you get' and Karen said "she's not what she seems."

I think the girls are angry to find out that Jesse is not judging Trish the same way they are. Here they were joyful over the fact that Jesse was going to find out about Trish's past as certainly eliminate her. And it didn't happen. Within all girl groups there are tremendous penalties for not following the rules, and yet they found out that Jesse was willing to judge Trish at the same degree they were. They wanted to hate her, Jesse just wanted to determine if she might be a woman he'd like to date.

FORT Fan
    My husband says it's a chick thing. Dreaming, I just had to laugh out loud (and I'm at work!) at your "hey dude, watch out. She's a slut!". That is TOOO TRUE!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast