+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Final Four

eny
    FORT Fogey

Final Four

[IMG]images/img/MandyJ.jpg[/IMG]
    Mandy Jaye - 26, Interior Designer, originally from Midland, TX. Currently resides in Austin, TX Well at least she doesn't look like Hilde.
    [IMG]images/img/Tara.jpg[/IMG]
    Tara - General Contractor, who works for daddy.Not like she does roofing or anything .Originally from Shawnee, OK. Currently resides in Norman, OK
    [IMG]images/img/Trish3.jpg[/IMG]
    Trish - Trish, 28, gold digging HO , originally from Atlanta, GA, who currently resides in a trailer park somewhere around Pompano Beach, FL
    [IMG]images/img/JessicaB.jpg[/IMG]
    Jessica B - 22, Law Student, who currently resides in her hometown of Huntington Beach, CA All lady lawyers are cool or so I've heard from our resident lady of the law. I think a jock is a nice accessory for a legal gal.

Yeah well someone must have paid the Jesse to keep Trish. God knows he needs the cash. Seriously why did he bother with Jenny at all ..
    Last edited by eny; 04-29-2004 at 03:29 PM.

You know I honestly believe that after the first couple of episodes these Bachelors/Bachelorettes know who they are going to end up with. Trista told us that production usually helps choose the pecking order at the rose ceremonies. I think we all know that Trish will not be the one to end up with Jesse (Lord knows they deserve each other); however, drama = ratings. With the girls biting back, it makes it even better. If he would have gotten rid of Trish, it would have been similar to watching Little House on the Prairie reruns.

138 is twice as fun
    And not that looks matter (wink wink) these other 3 gals are all
    hotter then Trish!!
    Last edited by eny; 04-29-2004 at 11:48 PM.

gold digging HO

Nice description Eny.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    If he would have gotten rid of Trish, it would have been similar to watching Little House on the Prairie reruns.
    Oh come on now-the keg stand wasn't worthy entertainment? Trish wasn't even in on that one.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Oh come on now-the keg stand wasn't worthy entertainment? Trish wasn't even in on that one.
    That's one moment out of how many? These one-on-one dates are retarded. There is no substance. The editors aren't giving us anything. But pan back to the look on Trash's face all alone in the kitchen sucking down the wine while the rest of the sorority sista's are outside whoopin' it up.

The best Bachelor scene, since Krustin was being grilled by Andrew's brother about the boyfriend at home and the sister commenting about how they ALL work at the winery, was last night's rose ceremony where Karen let Jesse have it about Trash and then Tara (of all the chicks left) told Trash she didn't deserve to be there.

yeh i thought the girls taping the keg was rather hilarious. i did however feel somewhat bad for trish sitting in side by herself but NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i snapped myself out of it and there is no way one can feel sorry for her. she got herself into this mess... im just interested in seeing how shes going to behave w/ her parents around?!
    You never lose by loving; you always lose by holding back.

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie24
    yeh i thought the girls taping the keg was rather hilarious. i did however feel somewhat bad for trish sitting in side by herself but NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i snapped myself out of it and there is no way one can feel sorry for her. she got herself into this mess... im just interested in seeing how shes going to behave w/ her parents around?!
    If we get to see her parents.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisey41
    If we get to see her parents.
    Unless they shoot at night, we probably won't. When you're satan's spawn it's a chance you take.

uh, was that a little harsh?

SMARTBABE
    I think Tara was really mean to say that to Trish after the Rose ceremony. I know the girls hate her but really, it's Jesse's decision who he wants to keep and who he wants to send home. Personally, I think he's being really stupid about not listening to what Jenny had to say about Trish. JMO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast