+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Final Four

Fort Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    I hope Tara wins the entire thing... but I don't think she will. I think Jesse likes her a lot, and I think she likes him too, but she doesn't show enough back. Jessica is my pick at this point, not that I would totally mind. Just plesae do not pick Mandy Jaye.
    Why don't you like Mandy Jaye?

yep

Quote Originally Posted by Jennie
    Why don't you like Mandy Jaye?
    I dont care for her that much but I like her better then tara something about tara rubs me wrong.

what dont u like about mandy jaye?
    You never lose by loving; you always lose by holding back.

I really don't think Tara is going to "win" it all, unless the hometown visits really make her open up...Jesse keeps commenting about Tara's inability to open up. Heck, even if Tara is Jenny S.'s favorite, why would Jesse take her word about Tara when he still keeps Trish, whom Jenny has repeatedly warned him about. As for Jessica, I have a feeling that looking at the previews for next week, Jessica's Mom drops a "Mom Bomb" on Jesse. Here is her daughter, a 2nd year law student at 21 (obviously bright, since that is abt 3 years ahead of schedule) and Mom is going to approve the relationship?..sort of doubt it. It would be sort of funny if all the families dissed Jesse's intentions toward their daughters, except for Trish's family who probably will give the "Thumbs Up".
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    Jesse keeps commenting about Tara's inability to open up. Heck, even if Tara is Jenny S.'s favorite, why would Jesse take her word about Tara when he still keeps Trish, whom Jenny has repeatedly warned him about.
    I have no doubt Jesse has kept Tara because of what Jenny has told him. She hasn't opened up to him (like she has to Jenny), Tara knows it, Jesse knows it, Tara knows Jesse knows it, etc. He's keeping her in the hopes of meeting the women Jenny says she is. She started to open up in their one-on-one date this week and I think that date went better then the way ABC showed it -- when they kissed she was into it for a second but then the cameras and all the crew made her too self conscious to continue.

Jesse has kept Trish despite what Jenny has told him because he likes her, he's listening to Jenny but hes not letting her make his decisions for him. He likes Trish, Jenny doesn't, he's keeping her around until he sees what it is about her that Jenny doesn't like. If Jenny wasn't there he would be way more into Trish than he is, she's the type of women that can "put a spell" on some men and they can go along knowing exactly what she is but they just can't help it or don't care. Jenny has been getting him to step back and look at what he's doing. Granted he keeps stepping back in but it's not like no one has ever made a bad relationship decision before. It's the same type of thing as why some women keep dating complete jerks.

well we are down to the final four ladies Yea!

This is reality tv or maybe we should call it reality tv editing so ABC just shows us what they want to see, I guess what I'm saying is sometimes when it seems Jesse makes a strange decision maybe its ABC that had a hand in it. :rolleyes

So, at this point I'm still rooting for Tara, Mandy J and Jessica ! Go Ladies
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

LG.
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Jessica B - 22, Law Student, who currently resides in her hometown of Huntington Beach, CA All lady lawyers are cool or so I've heard from our resident lady of the law. I think a jock is a nice accessory for a legal gal.

I love your descriptions of the finalists, Eny, and if there are any extra jocks hanging around looking for lady lawyers, well . . . just send them my way.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

My picks for Jesse are Mandy J. and Jessica. I know Jessica is young, but she seems like such a sweet person. Jesse mentioned Tara's inability to open up, and I think that may work against her. I think it's down to Mandy or Jessica.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    My picks for Jesse are Mandy J. and Jessica. I know Jessica is young, but she seems like such a sweet person. Jesse mentioned Tara's inability to open up, and I think that may work against her. I think it's down to Mandy or Jessica.
    I also like Jessica, but I think the producers might be playing up the Tara can't open up thing to throw us off. I think she will open up and get more emotionally involved later on.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenia36
    I also like Jessica, but I think the producers might be playing up the Tara can't open up thing to throw us off. I think she will open up and get more emotionally involved later on.
    Yah, same as they did with Ian. I was really down on Ian because of his inability to communicate..I thought he was hiding something and really wasn't emotionally available. But it was all editing! It really sucks that we waste our time watching this and still have no clue on what is really going on. There may be something fabulous between Jesse & Tara and we would never be privy to that until she wins.

Or, maybe he dumps her next week.

Whatever happens, we'll be the last to know.

+ Reply to Thread