+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Final Four

Well what kind of a name is Kelly Jo or Mary- Kate? THere are just diff types of names, a person shouldn't be considered "weird" because their parents like unconventional names
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Watches2MuchTV
    Isn't Mandy J the pageant girl? I didn't know, Tara is one too?
    I thought a majority of the ones left except the trash had been in a pagent at one time or other but I could be wrong ( don't worry my family makes sure that I know they are right ! )
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    Tee-hee, but don't you know they're getting to see what she has said behind their backs now. Isn't she the one that says "paybacks are hell"? Can't wait until the Women Tell All and PLEASE, let it be good instead of recycled scenes.
    Great avatar...hopefully Chris will have to wheel Trash out on a handtruck with a Hanibal Lecter mask on for the Tell All or in a cage to protect her from all the other women. (Do you realize how boring the Tell All would be if Trash actually was in the final 2 and wasn't there!!!)
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Jesse and Trish deserve each other but we all know Trish is still there for ratings.
    With every bachelor we see more and more tongue action...ewwwww! I think guys are jumping at the chance to be the next bachelor!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Teppo
    Well for starters, her name is Mandy Jaye... WTF kind of name is that??
    Mandy Jaye Jeffries (sp?). Jaye as her middle name used with her first name is a very Southern old fashioned thing IMO. She actually said on a radio interview that only her closest friends call her Mandy Jaye, otherwise she just goes by Mandy. They had to distinguish between her and the other Mandy early in the show and it just stuck...sort of like Jessica B without other Jessica's around.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

FORT Fan
    Jessica is 22, Tara is 23 and Mandy is 26. Trish is 28. Jesse is 25. Hope that helps.

Best thing that could have happened.

The best drama that could have happened was after Jesse gave Trish a rose, the other 3 handed their roses back to Jesse. Who wants to be with a guy that would even give a ho like Trish the time of day?

Now that would be good TV.

I hope Tara wins the entire thing... but I don't think she will. I think Jesse likes her a lot, and I think she likes him too, but she doesn't show enough back. Jessica is my pick at this point, not that I would totally mind. Just plesae do not pick Mandy Jaye.

I think it was the 'Tara' thread on here that had a link to Tara's pageant stuff. I knew she was in pageants and Mandy (and Karen, of course). No sign of Jessica or Trash in pageants, I believe.

Trash must have been in some, afterall she is a model...
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

+ Reply to Thread