+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Final Four

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by TeelaGirl
    At least she said it to Trish's face. Trish does all her smackin behind their backs to the cameras.

Tee-hee, but don't you know they're getting to see what she has said behind their backs now. Isn't she the one that says "paybacks are hell"? Can't wait until the Women Tell All and PLEASE, let it be good instead of recycled scenes.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

FORT Newbie
    I agree, the editing took something out. She had to have been "trashing" Jenny pretty bad.

On ABC this morning, Susie and Karen said Trish was exactly what you saw on TV. It was all real and she was all of it!
    Last edited by Creedfreak; 04-29-2004 at 05:05 PM.

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    TCan't wait until the Women Tell All and PLEASE, let it be good instead of recycled scenes.
    Speaking of which.....

The number is up and running to be an audience member for the Tell All show.

(I'm hoping third time is a charm for me....everyone cross your fingers!)
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Tara is almost like a mormen. Mandy Jaye is just odd in some way. Jessica B is 2 years old. And Trish is.............Trish is just Trish.
    I am curious as to what characteristic of Tara fits into your stereotype of a "Mormon"?

I don't know if I should butt in but I think she meant because she won't kiss Jesse; which I think just makes him want her all the more and moreover I think it proves that unlike the other girls on the show she's not a whore and has some self respect.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna
    I don't know if I should butt in but I think she meant because she won't kiss Jesse; which I think just makes him want her all the more and moreover I think it proves that unlike the other girls on the show she's not a whore and has some self respect.
    i might have to agree w/ this point. he got rid of suzie b/c all they did was make out and there wasnt really any connection besides physical. but maybe since tara is a challenge for him AND since jenny thinks that she is the best for him that hes working a little harder.... but u have to admit it was b-e-a-utiful last night all the flowers and stuff for tara's date
    You never lose by loving; you always lose by holding back.

I like Tara, but... from what I have seen on TV (which we know is not that much), I don't think she is as "right" for Jesse, as Jenny thinks. Or, maybe it's that Jesse isn't that right for Tara. I see Jessica as a better fit. Even though she is 22, that only makes her 3 years younger. I think she is the one he picks for FRC.

Final Four

I like Jessica, although I think she was portrayed young last night and she is 21 ( I think) she is studying law so I guess she is smart.

I like Mandy J, I think she is too nice for him though but I guess if there really is a connection then I say go for it.... :rolleyes Mandy J does seem the most confident of the 3 (cough) 4 girls left.

I like Tara too, I've been thinking about this pagent thing and some people have commented that she likes the camera's. She does seems shy
    compared to the other girls or more reserved. I guess just because she is a pagent girl , I think she could still be shy. I really can't tell if she is into Jesse or not because there probably is alot that ABC is not showing us.

and the trash okay I mean Trish well, I'm thinking she came on for the
    exposure ( ) and I'm not happy with ABC for giving her so much air time that it has made me want to my tv !

And I am still trying to decide who to root for , maybe I'll find the missing puzzle piece tomorrow. okay I'm off my .
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl
    I like Mandy J, I think she is too nice for him though but I guess if there really is a connection then I say go for it.... :rolleyes Mandy J does seem the most confident of the 3 (cough) 4 girls left.

I like Tara too, I've been thinking about this pagent thing and some people have commented that she likes the camera's. She does seems shy
    compared to the other girls or more reserved. I guess just because she is a pagent girl , I think she could still be shy. I really can't tell if she is into Jesse or not because there probably is alot that ABC is not showing us.
    Isn't Mandy J the pageant girl? I didn't know, Tara is one too?

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Mandy Jaye is just odd in .
    Well for starters, her name is Mandy Jaye... WTF kind of name is that??

+ Reply to Thread