+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Final Four

Lmao @ spawn of satan!!

Quote Originally Posted by SMARTONE06
    I think Tara was really mean to say that to Trish after the Rose ceremony. I know the girls hate her but really, it's Jesse's decision who he wants to keep and who he wants to send home. Personally, I think he's being really stupid about not listening to what Jenny had to say about Trish. JMO
    I started to think that way, but after reading the articles and RCM's wonderful recaps of the ABC in Motion tapes I have reason to believe that there was more said or done at that house by Trash that we are not privy to. Remember how Jesse said something about weeding out the girls that were there for the wrong reasons, etc. I think the girls have some information about Trash's hidden agenda.

I think Tara was really mean to say that to Trish after the Rose ceremony. I know the girls hate her but really, it's Jesse's decision who he wants to keep and who he wants to send home. Personally, I think he's being really stupid about not listening to what Jenny had to say about Trish. JMO
    Didn't Jenny say something to the tone of if you choose Trish I will never speak to you again. I took that to mean Trish being the last one standing. Jesse like Trish for whatever reason we cannot see.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Seriously why did he bother with Jenny at all ..
    I agree. The whole mole issue was to help Jesse know what was going on in the house - help with his decisions. Doesn't seem to have worked, only brought on more drama!

The whole focus shifted from the Bachelor to the mole & Trish. I wonder if Jesse can sue for breach of contract?

Tara is almost like a mormen. Mandy Jaye is just odd in some way. Jessica B is 2 years old. And Trish is.............Trish is just Trish.

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Unless they shoot at night, we probably won't. When you're satan's spawn it's a chance you take.

uh, was that a little harsh?

No!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

So what's the tally? Did "NFL Quarterback" ... err... "Soon-to-be-ex-NFL spare backup future NFL-Europe backup Quarterback" Jesse Palmer actually break TongueBob CrazyPants's mug-down record? Who kissed the most girls between these two?

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder
    So what's the tally? Did "NFL Quarterback" ... err... "Soon-to-be-ex-NFL spare backup future NFL-Europe backup Quarterback" Jesse Palmer actually break TongueBob CrazyPants's mug-down record? Who kissed the most girls between these two?
    I just realized that there is not a kiss counter on the Bachelor website.

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisey41
    I just realized that there is not a kiss counter on the Bachelor website.
    That's because it broke a gear spinning out of control during last night's show!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

I'm sick of butt cracks.. TeelaGirl's Avatar
    I think Tara was really mean to say that to Trish after the Rose ceremony.
    At least she said it to Trish's face. Trish does all her smackin behind their backs to the cameras.
    I still believe there was something edited out of that conversation that caused a reaction like that from Tara.

+ Reply to Thread