+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950

Thread: 4/28 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by caramelbeauty81
    I agree with EVERYTHING you said! it especially bothered me that karen was badmouthing trish when trish was the only one comforting her when she was crying over not getting a one on one date.
    Oh come on, Trish was just taking the opportunity to feel her up... , did I say that out loud?

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danger Bunny
    Like you, I wasn't there so I can't make such a definitive statment. I can however easily imagine Trish bitching that she's not going to get a rose because of Jenny for the past few days and Tara's comment just being a release of tension.

Tara's comment paraphrased: "Now you can stop all your bitching about how if you get eliminated it's all Jenny's fault".
    I posted this in another thread, someone paraphrasing comments by Tara in a weekly interview she's been doing

http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forum...528#post838528
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

Quote Originally Posted by Teppo
    The tears in the limo before she got there and all the talk of "what if they don't forgive me?" Hello... they are strangers from all over the country, so what if they hate your freakin guts!

By the way...I love each and every one of you.
    But the big question is will we FORGIVE you?

And another thing, are we to believe that Jenny included TRISH in her teary-eyed lovefest? Trish was there with the group when she was talking.
    Last edited by tango7; 05-01-2004 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gardenia36
    I agree completely. Trish might be a bit self-centered, but I haven't seen her do anything mean or back-stabbbing. Karen and Tara, on the other hand...
    Her whole demeanor has been rude and mean. She has made more nasty comments about the other women than I can even remember.

That kind of follows the "self-centered" thing. If you're self-centered, focused only on your own wants and needs to the callous exclusion of what's best for others, a certain level of meanness generally goes hand-in-hand.

So do we hold back-stabbing as the ultimate moral wrong? So Trish's (or anyone's) character is admirable because although her behavior is rude, dishonest, and disrespectful, "...at least she's up front about her lousy behavior, and isn't back-stabbing?" Ugly behavior is okay, even admirable, as long as it's in-your-face?

I disagree. That's was what high school was like, and I wouldn't go back there for a million bucks.

And I don't think Trish is the only person who has behaved badly. She's just the one we seem to be focused on right now.

I agree, jasmar. Trish has been so nasty, and not afraid to show it. There isn't another woman there that acts like she does...no need for her attitude and actions.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread