+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TV Guide Interview with Jenny

FORT Newbie

Depends

Quote Originally Posted by charmedimsure
    I would not call having over 35 sex partners "choosy", JMHO.
    If she started being sexually active around 18 (which is late these days), that gives her ten years of sex.
    That would be 3.5 partners a year. Big deal.

ok but it's probably over 35 partners, as she said she "lost count" And erm 4 guys a year starting at 18 is def not something a prospective MIL would want to hear, but then again that's just me
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    It's pretty simple, the married guy took vows, Trish didn't. First of all, we do not know the circumstances of her escapade with the married man.
    Just save me, from the Jenny S' of this world, I really can not stand these sanctimonious, self -righteous, moral police, thank you very much.

Your argument makes perfect sense to me Lotuslander.

Jenny is running around saying that Trish might have caused a divorce, or ruined a marriage, or however she words it. I guess in Jennys world, people do not need to worry about taking responsibility for their own actions (and their own relationships), as long as there are Trishes around to blame. Did it occur to anyone that if this mysterious marriage was to the point of the husband sleeping around, then Trish wasn't the first and won't be the last?

I'm pretty sure even Trish-sympathizers can agree that being in a relationship with someone who is even nominally committed to someone else, whether or not through marriage, likely involves some level of deception (unless the marriage is open) and is therefore problematic. The important points are that (1) responsibility for the marriage itself rests entirely with the cheating spouse, and (2) having once been in such a relationship does not make someone unfit or ineligible for marriage. Plenty of people go through relationships that they later realize were destructive, or eventually come to appreciate the benefits of a long-term, stable relationship. I don't see evidence that Jessica or Tara (or Jesse, for that matter) is any more ready for one of these than is Trish.

Fort Member
    Does anyone wonder why she told them this. I guess thats what I dont understand. They didnt force her to admit anything she could have just stayed quiet. She knows the cameras are around and that she is competing with the girls for the same thing. Why tell them anything that is going to make her look bad. Honesty is good but surely in this case staying quiet would have been better. The only reason I can see for her telling them all is that she is sees it as a way to set her apart from the rest. Makes her feel some what more superior or more worldly or experienced than the rest of them and basically gives her bragging rights. I dont know, its the only thing I can think of. I had a fairly checkered past myself but I wouldnt divulge any of it to a bunch of strangers i was competing against and never in frount of a camera. My mother would die. Oh the home visits will be interesting much better if her parents had seen the episodes first. I give up what is she thinking?

Where did the TV Guide interview with Jenny go? Did someone switch it with the Trish thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Where did the TV Guide interview with Jenny go? Did someone switch it with the Trish thread?
    It's at the start of the thread, on page 1.

FORT Regular
    Is it just me or is Jenny the cutest of all the girls there?

FORT Fan
    I agree with you

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    The onus falls with the married parties, Trish didn't cheat they did, slice it any way you want, it's always the married ones who own the responsiblity for cheating, and the blame can never fall on the person they cheated with, were hardly salmons swimming upstream to mate, the power of choice is there. Blaming Trish for the someone elses infidelity, is like blaming the liquor store for intoxication. I doubt Trish hypnotized a married man, slipped him the date rape drug and then molested him. No wonder she's choosy when she sees all these jerks out there.

She helped the man cheat so she's not devoid of responsible.
    There is nothing commendable about trish or her actions, their is no way to justify her sleeping with a married man. No one is defending him as i dont think anyone should in this case, but she shouldn't be defended either. She's not innocent, she willingly and knowingly did it. I'm sure no one here would like to be the wife of the guy trish helped cheat on. No one would like to be in her shoes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast