+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TV Guide Interview with Jenny

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    The onus falls with the married parties, Trish didn't cheat they did, slice it any way you want, Trish did not take any vows.
    BRAVO!

I worked with lots of married men in my career. I know for a fact that when these men traveled, 95% of them cheated. Especially at trade shows. Some wives knew, most did not. The ones that knew invariably blamed the woman involved..like the husband had no control over his behavior. Bizarre.
    My very best friend slept with a married man. He told her his marriage was a sham. It was not. She talks about it openly. She is not trash.

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blobsucks
    BRAVO!

I worked with lots of married men in my career. I know for a fact that when these men traveled, 95% of them cheated. Especially at trade shows. Some wives knew, most did not. The ones that knew invariably blamed the woman involved..like the husband had no control over his behavior. Bizarre.
    My very best friend slept with a married man. He told her his marriage was a sham. It was not. She talks about it openly. She is not trash.
    But I bet your friend does not speak of this in the manner Trish did. She's proud of her exploits, and wears them like a badge of honor. She's a very insecure individual, who feeds her low self esteem with what she's got between her legs.
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

Trish has hardly worn her exploits like a badge of honour, the girls insisted on details, she just nodded her head yes, during the I never game, and they kept prying for details, like the gossip vultures they exposed themselves to be.

Trish has hardly worn her exploits like a badge of honour, the girls insisted on details, she just nodded her head yes, during the I never game, and they kept prying for details, like the gossip vultures they exposed themselves to be.
    Nuh uh, there were too many comments made by Trish at other times, ie. in the kitchen when she proudly disclosed she had sex 3 days before she came to CA, the group chat in which she proudly called herself a money grubbing ho, etc

Crystal Allen

Proud/Bragging/Boasting

Like LotusLander, I have seen no evidence of her bragging or boasting about her exploits. I think the viewers that don't like her will ascribe negative qualities and actions to her, whether or not there is any evidence of them. She did not start the I Never game, she did not initiate conversations about sex or partners. The words I recall from last night were "I"m feeling attacked." The other girls have taken on a pack mentality wherein they seem to focus on nothing beyond "Get Trish."

I really really wish she had stopped the game and said "OK, we are now going to go around this kitchen, starting with Miss Rhode Island, and announce the lowest income man we are willing to date....Go."

Major LOL, Six Degrees, and that is so very, very true!

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_drop
    Nuh uh, there were too many comments made by Trish at other times, ie. in the kitchen when she proudly disclosed she had sex 3 days before she came to CA, the group chat in which she proudly called herself a money grubbing ho, etc
    I agree 100%. She has come across - at least to me - as someone who is very proud of what she has done and doesn't mind telling others about it. She didn't have to answer any questions or give out any information - I didn't see anyone hold a gun up to her head and force her to talk . . . she did it very williingly, and very proudly - again, in my opinion. Maybe she expected to be admired, or to make the others feel threatened with her sexual prowess . . .I don't know. I just think she has some serious issues she needs to deal with.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon_drop
    However, once again, (and i forget who) but someone ASKED her...when's the last time you had sex?
    And, once again, Trish just told the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Blobsucks
    However, once again, (and i forget who) but someone ASKED her...when's the last time you had sex?
    And, once again, Trish just told the truth.
    There's no pull-string in her back. NO ONE made her answer. It's not that she tells the truth, its the way she says it, and how she compounds it with all the gory details.

No wonder she's choosy when she sees all these jerks out there.

I would not call having over 35 sex partners "choosy", JMHO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast