+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: TV Guide Interview with Jenny

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander
    Well, if were going to quote the Bible y'all, ( and I'm a rabid aethist ) How about " Thou shall not bear false witness", and " let he who is without sin cast the first stone". Jenny S, deliberately and maliciously exagerrated Trish's 'past', and I'm sure Jenny S, was compensated very lucratively for her time on the show, so who's the whore, Jenny or Trish.

WHAT?
    Maybe it was Jesse that got the story mixed up.
    You have to remember that this show is edited to death.
    We see only a small portion of what really happens.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Six Degrees
    I swear I'm liking her less and less. I think we all could have guessed her feelings, I don't see any reason to highlight it. I like everyone except Trish. We can see that.

I read elsewhere that she met her husband in a Christian group. My version of the bible has the lead character in the New Testament saying things like "love one another as I have loved you" and "judge not less you be judged."

Great answer.

She implied to Jesse that Trish tried to ruin a marriage, sleeping with a married man, and trying to break the couple up are two completley seperate scenarios. Giving a friend an ultimatum about their marriage partners is not a friend. You may not like or agree with their choices, but you respect them enough to make their own decisions. I'd take my chances with the Trish's of this world, than a thousand small minded, mean spirited, judgemental prissy pots like Jenny S.

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    She implied to Jesse that Trish tried to ruin a marriage, sleeping with a married man, and trying to break the couple up are two completley seperate scenarios. Giving a friend an ultimatum about their marriage partners is not a friend. You may not like or agree with their choices, but you respect them enough to make their own decisions. I'd take my chances with the Trish's of this world, than a thousand small minded, mean spirited, judgemental prissy pots like Jenny S.
    Jenny never implied, all she did was pose the possibility, as in for all they knew, Trish could have been a responsible party to a marriage breakup because of an affair. I agree it takes two to tango, but Trish stated herself that she knew the man was married, and had children, and it didn't matter to her. I'm afraid you're calling the wrong person mean-spirted IMO
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

You got it all wrong. You sleep with a married man (or woman for that matter) there is a pretty good probability that when it's found out there will be a break-up of some kind. Most women would NOT sleep with a married man because most women believe in the sanctity of marriage. Coming from a woman who has first hand knowledge of this topic, once you find out your man is sleeping with somebody else (once, twice or every day for the last 10 years), it's pretty hard to trust and without trust there is no love and without both of those there is no marriage. You get into an affair with a married man or woman you pretty much have no self-respect or respect for others. Trash is the selfish, mean-spiritted prissy pot...not Jenny.

The onus falls with the married parties, Trish didn't cheat they did, slice it any way you want, it's always the married ones who own the responsiblity for cheating, and the blame can never fall on the person they cheated with, were hardly salmons swimming upstream to mate, the power of choice is there. Blaming Trish for the someone elses infidelity, is like blaming the liquor store for intoxication. I doubt Trish hypnotized a married man, slipped him the date rape drug and then molested him. No wonder she's choosy when she sees all these jerks out there.
    Last edited by Lotuslander; 04-29-2004 at 04:01 PM.

How did Jenny exaggerate anything? If anything, she didn't push on the Golddigger angle enough - Jesse didn't even mention that in his conversation with Trish.

The onus falls with the married parties, Trish didn't cheat they did, slice it any way you want, it's always the married ones who own the responsiblity for cheating, and the blame can never fall on the person they cheated with, were hardly salmons swimming upstream to mate, the power of choice is there. Tales two to Tango, so blaming Trish for someone elses infidelity, is like blaming the liquor store for getting you drunk.
    Your argument makes no sense.

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    The onus falls with the married parties, Trish didn't cheat they did, slice it any way you want, Trish did not take any vows.
    No she spoke no vows, but she sure didn't show any respect to the institution of marriage, family, to women in general, or any self respect in my opinion.
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

It's pretty simple, the married guy took vows, Trish didn't. First of all, we do not know the circumstances of her escapade with the married man. For all we know, maybe he was separated, or maybe he and his wife had an understanding, not all married couples are monagamous, or perhaps, his wife was having an affair, or maybe it was just a spur of the moment thing with two many martini's. She didn't say she had an affair with a married man, she said she slept with one. I don't think this means that Trish has no respect for the instituition of marriage" or that she's not capable of monagamy or marriage or herself, human beings are far more complex than that, and most people usually fall in to the grey area of human experience rather than the black and white. Just save me, from the Jenny S' of this world, I really can not stand these sanctomonious, self -righteous, moral police, thank you very much.
    Last edited by Lotuslander; 04-29-2004 at 04:17 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast