+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Super Six - 1

eny
    FORT Fogey

Super Six - 1

[IMG]images/img/MandyJ.jpg[/IMG]
    Mandy J - 26, Interior Designer, originally from Midland, TX. Currently resides in Austin, TX
    [IMG]images/img/Tara.jpg[/IMG]
    Tara - General Contractor, originally from Shawnee, OK. Currently resides in Norman, OK
    [IMG]images/img/Trish3.jpg[/IMG]
    Trish - Trish, 28, Model, originally from Atlanta, GA, who currently resides in Pompano Beach, FL the minus
    [IMG]images/img/JessicaB.jpg[/IMG]
    Jessica B - 22, Law Student, who currently resides in her hometown of Huntington Beach, CA
    [IMG]images/img/Suzie.jpg[/IMG]
    Suzie - 23, Prosthetic Technician,from Dearborn, MI. Currently resides in Warren, MI
    [IMG]images/img/Karen.jpg[/IMG]
    Karen - 28, in Pharmaceutical Sales, originally from Pleasant Grove, UT. Currently resides in Providence, RI

I know it hasn't escaped anyones attention , especially not "the regulars" that the Pharmaceutical Salesperson is still in the game
    Last edited by eny; 04-29-2004 at 01:57 PM.

I am almost in panic mode. Three episodes into the show and only six left, I still don't have favorite to root for. It hasn't happened to me since B3.

Most girls are likable, but none of them is captivating or has much of a personality. As a result, the skanky gold-digging ho becomes the center-piece of the show. All we can do is talk trash, I mean, Trish. I don't even have the energy to bash Trish anymore, she is just disgustingly boring.

Is it just me or this is the least interesting cast since B3?

Agreed - I'm totally bored with Trish and the show. However, I'm not sure that the women are inherently uninteresting. We've just been shown so little about anyone but Trish. I'm ready for Trish to be gone, primarily so that ABC will be forced to show us more about the remaining women.

FORT Regular

Did somebody say something? So far this Bachelor has been a snooze fest. They did well with the spy twist and casting a villain, but where is the romance? If no sparks are flying by the end of this week's episode, I am going to be feeling like this about this whole installment.....

I don't have any favorite either, but somehow right now Jessica B seems like the best match with Jesse.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

I'm sick of butt cracks.. TeelaGirl's Avatar
    I'm in the minority group cuz I'm liking this B5. I guess Blob lowered my standards enough that I find this one entertaining.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxima
    I am almost in panic mode. Three episodes into the show and only six left, I still don't have favorite to root for. It hasn't happened to me since B3.

Most girls are likable, but none of them is captivating or has much of a personality. As a result, the skanky gold-digging ho becomes the center-piece of the show. All we can do is talk trash, I mean, Trish. I don't even have the energy to bash Trish anymore, she is just disgustingly boring.

Is it just me or this is the least interesting cast since B3?
    I totally agree with you 100 percent.
    This is why I haven't really been watching each episode.
    For me, I think the overall dumbness and fakey niceness of most of the girls (and Jesse for that matter) makes for a really dull show. Even when Bob was such a major tool, at least the personalities and wittiness of Meredith, Kelly Jo, etc., made the show worth watching. There's really nothing much for me to tune in to here.

This series, so far, has been a bit of a snoozer. Trish is just plain ignorant imo. What a ditz. Who would really want to portray themselves to the world as a low-life skank if they had any sense? I'm not much liking Jessica B either. I know she's a favorite but there's something about her that rubs me the wrong way.

FORT Newbie
    my vote goes to trish. i think they deserve each other. he's 25 (or 26)...it's not going to last. why break one of those other sweet girl's hearts? go trish! go!

I am going with either Tara or Trish

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast