+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Super Six - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan
    On a positive note this Bachelor 5 forum is full of harmony amongst the posters (what not a little controversy regarding Trish the trash) Maybe this season is needed to re-establish a sense of tranquility after a couple of turmoilous (?)seasons, and next season will be fun again with (friendly) rants flooding the forum.
    Exactly. I don't feel the need to admire and rave about anyone. Yes, I bashed Trish a couple of times and then lost interest..what's the point?

Peace on FORT at last!!

I know what you mean, Maxima. There isn't anyone on this season's show that i TRULY admire or think super highly of. This is a Bachelor episode where I am just sitting back waiting to see what transpires. I don't care one way or another.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    I know what you mean, Maxima. There isn't anyone on this season's show that i TRULY admire or think super highly of. This is a Bachelor episode where I am just sitting back waiting to see what transpires. I don't care one way or another.
    I agree w/ y'all...
    I wish the producers would realize something. They must know it's mostly women who watch the show, right? Why do they think that is? Because we want to watch boring bimbo-y chicks in swimsuits fight over a dumb guy?

Noooo...that would be why GUYS would watch. (yet somehow, they don't)

I think girls watch because we like to watch girls like us possibly get a happy ending. You know...we find a few we like and identify with, and a few we dislike, and then we take sides and join in the "competition."

So far this season ABC really hasn't given us anyone good to identify with and root for...so it really doesn't matter that they've served up such a good villain.

The biggest problem is, it's blatantly obvious that Jesse isn't looking for the "love of his life". He's looking for a skanky ho and even more for the three-way-lay-fest when they get the obligatory "You can use this key to spend the night together" love-fest.
    At least the other bachelor contestants had some sort of personality. I find no such thing is this blob.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123