+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ratings & More Bachelor Seasons

Quote Originally Posted by Six Degrees
    Tara's dad clearly shows Jesse some bullets, and how to shoot a gun. Foreshadowing? This here's gonna be yer head if you hurt mah baby. Did you all know that cockfighting is still legal in Oklahoma?
    I think they're just having fun with it... err hopefully
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    But, I think whoever said that the producers like to have more women together because of the cat fights is right. The men just get along too well which doesn't bode well for the editors.
    I think it would be nice to see at least one season where the women AREN'T catfighting. It gets old real fast. Let's see them bonding just like the guys. The whole drinking binge they showed last night was pretty funny - more stuff like that!

In fact, I think the girls do bond quite a bit, they just never show it.
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshade
    Maybe, although I don't hold out much hope, we can get a bachelor that doesn't look just like the previous 5 bachelors. Nothing against the previous bachelors but could a brother get some love too?
    Sean. Survivor: Marquesas. next Bachelor please.

Er I mean... yes I agree with Blackshade.

Quote Originally Posted by Plecoptera
    Maybe Trash should be the next Bachelorette. I wouldn't care who she picked, but she'd be entertaining to watch.
    this sounds so sad but even though i love mandy j. i think she would be a GREAT B'ette and deserves guys who have to work for her affection. maybe im nuts but i think that mandy j will go next so trish, tara, and jessica b are in final 3. but who knows!
    You never lose by loving; you always lose by holding back.

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie24
    this sounds so sad
    I am getting quite cynical at this point about The Bachelor. I guess what I meant by that was Jesse is pretending that he is searching for "the one" when IMO he is simply enjoying having these women at his beck and call. If Trish were the Bachelorette, may be she would just be honest (as she claims to be) and have fun making out with all the guys.

Now that I think about it, that wouldn't be as interesting as I thought at first. I'd feel as bad for the guys she had to pick from as I do for the girls this season. I guess my cynical streak comes and goes.

OK - my new proposal is - Only Bachelors if they guy picking is 35 or over, and Bachelorettes must be 30 or over. Maybe this way they would honestly be looking for Mr. or Ms. Right. These 20-somethings (especially the younger 20-somethings) just don't seem to be ready to really settle down. If they aren't ready to settle down, it just makes a mockery of the whole process.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I think Andrew was at a good age - 27-28. But 30+ would be ideal because 30somethings usually are tired of the bar scene and have a better sense of themselves and what they want out of a relationship. No more young bachelors, and no more super-young bachelorettes!
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

FORT Fan
    I would like Lanny to be the next Bachelor. Of course the contestant pool would be reduced to women who were out of the country on an island without television radio or newspaper when his mom met Meredith.

I agree w/ Kelsie I would like to see Mandy as the next Bachelorette, she would be awesome. I also think that Jesse is too young, if he would come back in 7 or 8 years this show would be much less of a zoo.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    It looks like The Bachelor is still doing well in the ratings:

http://www.mediaweek.com/mediaweek/c..._id=1000494056 :phhht

BRING BACK The Bachelorette!!!!
    Last edited by Truewriter; 04-29-2004 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Truewriter
    It looks like The Bachelor is still doing well in the ratings:

http://www.mediaweek.com/mediaweek/c..._id=1000494056 :phhht

BRING BACK The Bachelorette!!!!
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast