+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ratings & More Bachelor Seasons

yea that watching men!

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    I totally agree! I'd MUCH rather watch another Bachelorette than another Bachelor!!! The women seem so much more interested in finding a long term partner than the men...who seem to only be concerned with how many girls they can paw.

Quote Originally Posted by tigergirl
    I totally agree! I'd MUCH rather watch another Bachelorette than another Bachelor!!! The women seem so much more interested in finding a long term partner than the men...who seem to only be concerned with how many girls they can paw.

Yea, ABC - we don't like the guys you pick to be the Bachelors... although you do okay at picking 25 guys - so just stick to that, OK?

Oh please please please let there be at least one season of B'ette!!!! I don't think I can STAND two more inane Bachelor seasons where they break up within minutes following the final rose ceremony :phhht .

On a serious note, does anyone know WHY they have so many more B than B'ette seasons? Can't they do 50/50? What gives?
    "Clothes tell a story, and yours tell the story of a crazy, deranged kickboxer who still lives with his mother in Queens." -Carson

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I think ABC and Mike Fleiss enjoy watching the women catfight more than seeing a real relationship blossom. Every time they have had a B'ette, the men have had far more games and activities to keep them occupied. The women only get to talk and fry their skin by the pool.

When they say two more seasons, do they mean two more shows (two bachelor/ettes)? or two full seasons - for both sweeps periods (four bachelor/ettes) ?

I just read on Zap2it, two more Bachelors, the Bachelorette is still up in the air, they haven't found a woman yet.........

Maybe Trash should be the next Bachelorette. I wouldn't care who she picked, but she'd be entertaining to watch.

FORT Fan
    It might make for an interesting mix because she could have both men and women to choose from.

I absolutely agree - more Bachelorettes not Bachelors. Aside from the fact that the Bachelorettes do a MUCH better job of choosing a mate than the Bachelors do, it is delightful to see so much eye candy on one show. On the Bachelorette, the bachelors are waaay better looking and everything else than the main stud on the Bachelor. Why is that I wonder?

But, I think whoever said that the producers like to have more women together because of the cat fights is right. The men just get along too well which doesn't bode well for the editors.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast