+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dear Diary

Dear Diary

I defy you to read this with a straight face:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor...s/jesse/3.html

I just don't see myself spending the rest of my life with her... I've loved our time together, but tonight I decided it was over...I just felt like she was chasing me I never saw the challenge....Jenny: we were sort of talking to each other without actually saying anything.

...who WRITES this stuff for him? I need to go jab a pencil into my eyeballs!!!
    Carly
    Time flies by in photographs, and paper scraps and songs... Read mine...

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlyNTSO

I just don't see myself spending the rest of my life with her... I've loved our time together, but tonight I decided it was over...I just felt like she was chasing me I never saw the challenge....Jenny: we were sort of talking to each other without actually saying anything.

...who WRITES this stuff for him? I need to go jab a pencil into my eyeballs!!!

Very funny . . . this diary is pathetic. About Julie, "Although I love Julie's personality and interest in me I didn't offer her a rose because there isn't much else that excites me." What a dope. Julie was immature but certainly pretty enough. Jesse doesn't hesitate to humiliate girls in front of millions of people. . . and Julie's immature?

Why oh WHY am I watching this show?

I miss The Bachelorette.

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlyNTSO

Carly, you are so right! Some of my favorite lines:

"Ever since I accidentally gave Katie a rose at the first ceremony, it seemed there was some sort of a fate between us, and that maybe one of us was supposed to learn something from all this."
    Well, obviously she wouldn't have learned anything from him because he's totally empty upstairs. Wouldn't it have been nice if he'd said what he learned from her...?

"I also sent Jess home, and maybe she took it the hardest since I think she really liked me. I watched her as the Ceremony went on, and I could tell she had doubts. During our last couple of dates, I just felt like she was chasing me I never saw the challenge."
    Hmm...so he's interested in girls who don't show their interest in him...so why is he so into Trish???? I hardly call sticking her tongue down his throat while playing dominatrix/contortionist playing hard to get!

I'll just sit back and twiddle my thumbs, waiting for Mandy C to come back as the B-ette.....

Tiger

Quote Originally Posted by tigergirl
    I'll just sit back and twiddle my thumbs, waiting for Mandy C to come back as the B-ette.....

Tiger
    ME TOO! I think she'd be a good bachelorette! Did you see her audition tape? She seemed much more intelligent than she has on this show so far! But then, it must be hard to have an intelligent conversation with a dumb jock!

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    ME TOO! I think she'd be a good bachelorette! Did you see her audition tape? She seemed much more intelligent than she has on this show so far! But then, it must be hard to have an intelligent conversation with a dumb jock!
    Berries,

I think you are thinking of Mandy J. Mandy C. is Soccer Mandy.

*kicks ABC for having too many Bachelorettes with the same name*

FORT Newbie
    Oh, that was funny. It reads like someone who is totally disgusted at having to write the "diary entry" borrowed a couple of bad romance novels from a coworker and just inserted the right names into a few random paragraphs.

Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    Berries,

I think you are thinking of Mandy J. Mandy C. is Soccer Mandy.

*kicks ABC for having too many Bachelorettes with the same name*
    OOPSSS!!! You're right... I guess I didn't see the "C"!!
    Actually, I liked Mandy C too - not that we got to see a whole lot of her. She really seemed to shine on the first episode, and by the rose ceremony on the 2nd (?) episode (when she got cut) she didn't look happy at all. Maybe she was smart enough to figure out what a tool Jesse was right from the first!

eny
    FORT Fogey
    All through the series , they are all virtually identical. The same lamer who probably moonlights for Hallmark cards seems to write them all.
    These words don't spout from human mouths..

Quote Originally Posted by tigergirl
    Well, obviously she wouldn't have learned anything from him because he's totally empty upstairs.
    I'm absolutely astonished at what a dullard this guy seems to be. He has not said ONE interesting thing yet, just kind of walks around with that blank stare and makes out with every girl in sight. The girls whove left/been sent home should thank their lucky stars they don't have to spend another hour with that dolt!

Quote Originally Posted by gardenia36
    I'm absolutely astonished at what a dullard this guy seems to be. He has not said ONE interesting thing yet, just kind of walks around with that blank stare and makes out with every girl in sight. The girls whove left/been sent home should thank their lucky stars they don't have to spend another hour with that dolt!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast