+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dear Diary

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon_drop
    I think if I were one of the other bachelorettes, and Trish was offered another rose, taking her to the overnight date round, I'd have to walk back up and return the rose.

Totally agree!!!

Crystal Allen

This week's diary

What I found telling about the diary this week was that Jesse said "there are things I know about Trish that the girls don't." My guess is that their 'alone time' on the group date lasted for longer then we think. I give him a ton of credit for making up his own mind, but most of all I like that he recognizes that this is about his choice and not theirs. I think the pageant girls were just furious that Jesse didn't judge her the way they did. He had some concerns, they talked about them like grownups. He's not saying he doesn't care about her past, just that he's not going to reject her because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Six Degrees
    What I found telling about the diary this week was that Jesse said "there are things I know about Trish that the girls don't." My guess is that their 'alone time' on the group date lasted for longer then we think. I give him a ton of credit for making up his own mind, but most of all I like that he recognizes that this is about his choice and not theirs. I think the pageant girls were just furious that Jesse didn't judge her the way they did. He had some concerns, they talked about them like grownups. He's not saying he doesn't care about her past, just that he's not going to reject her because of it.
    I Totally agree. ABC does allot of editing. Last night we didn't see Jenny talking to Trish on the couch or with Tara by the pool. Who knows what kind of conversation they cut out. Also in the previews last night during Tara's one on one, they made a comment which lead you to believe that her date didn't go well at all. When we saw what really happen, they had put to different segments together. Amazing editing.

Jesse has an unexplainable connection with Trish. I believe he will eventually find out the truth.

Premium Member
    Based on what I saw, I wondered again if there's something I'm missing. But this is my decision, and I gave Trish a rose because it's what I believe.
    He believes.....what?! This diary is hysterical, even funnier than the show/recaps.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tigergirl
    I hardly call sticking her tongue down his throat while playing dominatrix/contortionist playing hard to get!

Tiger
    Darn you that one actually made me spit out my drink

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlyNTSO
    I defy you to read this with a straight face:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor...s/jesse/3.html

I just don't see myself spending the rest of my life with her... I've loved our time together, but tonight I decided it was over...I just felt like she was chasing me I never saw the challenge....Jenny: we were sort of talking to each other without actually saying anything.

...who WRITES this stuff for him? I need to go jab a pencil into my eyeballs!!!
    Someone who uses the word "suitors" which excludes anyone born in this century.
    :o

FORT Fan
    Somewhere in FORT I read this quote from Jesse:

"I know the other girls don't like Trish....When I called Trish's name...Tara had this look on her face like, 'What are you doing?' And I look at Jessica, and she couldn't even look at me. She looked at the ground, and then at Tara as if saying, 'Are you serious?'...I wondered again if there's something I'm missing."

When I read this I thought, his non-verbal reaction was to look to Tara and then to Jessica for their reactions. That to me says that he values their opinions more than the other(s). Why didn't he look to Mandy for a reaction?

"

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gillio
    Somewhere in FORT I read this quote from Jesse:

"I know the other girls don't like Trish....When I called Trish's name...Tara had this look on her face like, 'What are you doing?' And I look at Jessica, and she couldn't even look at me. She looked at the ground, and then at Tara as if saying, 'Are you serious?'...I wondered again if there's something I'm missing."

When I read this I thought, his non-verbal reaction was to look to Tara and then to Jessica for their reactions. That to me says that he values their opinions more than the other(s). Why didn't he look to Mandy for a reaction?

"
    THAT'S ME!

I put part of Jesse's diary quote in my sig line because he's such a dope!

If you want to read his diary in its entirety:
    http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor...s/jesse/1.html

(Shameless Plug coming up )
    He also does a video diary on ABC.com for those with broadband. Re-caps of those are here:
    ABC Motion Videos
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

orginally posted by RCM "I know the other girls don't like Trish....When I called Trish's name...Tara had this look on her face like, 'What are you doing?' And I look at Jessica, and she couldn't even look at me. She looked at the ground, and then at Tara as if saying, 'Are you serious?'...I wondered again if there's something I'm missing."

RCM :deadhorse <---Jesse

[B]Originally Posted by Pansygirl please let him wake up and turn off his little bitty guy downstairs.....

Somehow, that comment needed this.....said ineedalife
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123