+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next Week's Four - Post no spoilers!!

Next Week's Four - Post no spoilers!!

Let's try having NO SPOILERS in this thread...

If you're naive to the screencaps, post away. If your guesses are informed by screencap sleuthing, keep the details to yourself!! This is an attempt to let us all participate in guessing, while respecting those who wish not to be spoiled!!

Ok, some random guesses:

Trish
    Karen
    Mandy J
    Tara

Quote Originally Posted by froglady
    Let's try having NO SPOILERS in this thread...

If you're naive to the screencaps, post away. If your guesses are informed by screencap sleuthing, keep the details to yourself!! This is an attempt to let us all participate in guessing, while respecting those who wish not to be spoiled!!

Ok, some random guesses:

Trish
    Karen
    Mandy J
    Tara
    Wow, it seems like we are watching a different show. Are you sure your TV gets good reception?
    My four are Mandy, Tara, Jessica B, Suzie in order of winability (or losability, depending on your opinion of Jesse)

Based on Jesse's assessment (via ABC board) that all six women left are sooo amazing, I think Trish will stay another week. He's so attracted to her (at least editing makes it look that way!), that I think he'll still take any excuse he can to keep her around a little longer - at least until the overnight.

I think Trish will play Jenny's return for all it's worth - very dramatically, how she feels so betrayed, how all the outrageous comments were just for show (or because she felt so picked on by the others and wanted to rile them), etc. Knowing how unbelievably thick Jesse is, I think he'll fall for it again. She's a fair actress, and he wants to be deceived.

So my final four are:

Trish
    Mandy
    Tara
    Suzie (don't know WHAT the attraction is there, though)

Jessica
    Mandy
    Tara
    Suzie

After Trish says "I am getting kinda mad" I think he will dump her after the confrontation about what she has said at the house. Next week should be the best episode ever.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Tara
    Jessica
    Mandy
    Orangeena... erm, Suzie.

Trish (definite score on the overnight dates) :phhht
    Suzie (clueless) :rolleyes
    Mand J ( who I hope dumps him)
    Tara ( who I hope slaps when he tries to snuggle up to her)

So I guess I think Suzie :rolleyes will be his choice.

FORT Newbie
    I am starting to think it will be
    Jessica B (I think she be the last one standing)
    Tara
    Mandy
    Trish

Suzie is by far my favorite but for some reason I think he is going to keep Trish around for another week.

Crystal Allen

Based not on screencaps, but on editing

My thinking with these things is keeping in mind that all this has already happened. So we should look at not 'what's happened until now' but rather 'what the producers have shown us.' In other words, we know from interviews that he spent 'alone time' with Mandy C. on their group date, but since she left [either by choice or not] we weren't shown it. There was no need to show it since we didn't need to get to know her. My gut would tell me that Trish goes this week, but she is the only girl that anyone that follows these shows knows anything about. On any message board threads on any site, Trish's is 2 or 3 times what anyone else's is. Even we obsessed screencap searching kooks can not form opinions on any other girl besides 'she seems nice...' or 'her eyes are close together.' Every girl on this show that is not Trish does not appear to have any actual qualities, good or bad, they're just sort of there.

As such, I think Trish stays. As do Mandy J [probably second most screen time, even though nobody knows a thing about her, but we keep hearing him say he likes her] Tara [because Jenn S. is twice shown saying how perfect she is for Jesse] and Suzie. I think Jessica B. will fall victim to being too young and Karen being too Mormon and frankly unable to have accomplished anything since calender year 1999.

FORT Newbie
    My Final Four - Jess

FORT Newbie
    My final four

Trish
    Mandy
    Tara
    Jessica

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast