+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 4 Preview: 04/28 *Spoilers*

Episode 4 Preview: 04/28 *Spoilers*

JESSE'S SECRET SPY FACES THE WOMEN FOR THE FIRST TIME,
    AS SHE CHOOSES THREE LADIES FOR SPECIAL ONE-ON-ONE
    DATES WITH JESSE, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELOR"

"Episode 504" - The women are shocked when they learn the identity of Jesse's spy! As Jenny S. returns to the house to choose three women for special one-on-one dates with Jesse, she fears the worst. How will the women react? Can they forgive her betrayal or will they turn on Jesse? How will Jesse explain? Will Trish recover from the revealing game of "I Never"? Will her past be revealed to Jesse?

After Jenny S. decides on her favorites, Jesse goes on three individual dates, including a date to the Rose Bowl, a romantic date on a yacht in Newport Beach, CA, and a special date that involves doing all of the woman's favorite things. He also goes on a three-person "Bollywood"-themed group date, complete with elephant rides. At the end of the episode, Jesse must present only four roses to the six remaining women, on "The Bachelor," WEDNESDAY, APRIL 28 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

The six remaining women are:

Jessica B., 22, Law Student, who currently resides in her hometown of Huntington Beach, CA

Karen, 28, in Pharmaceutical Sales, originally from Pleasant Grove, UT, who currently resides in Providence, RI

Mandy J., 26, Interior Designer, originally from Midland, TX, who currently resides in Austin, TX

Suzie, 23, Prosthetic Technician, originally from Dearborn, MI, who currently resides in Warren, MI

Tara, 23, General Contractor, originally from Shawnee, OK, who currently resides in Norman, OK

Trish, 28, Model, originally from Atlanta, GA, who currently resides in Pompano Beach, FL

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Telepictures Productions. Mike Fleiss ("High School Reunion") is executive producer. Lisa Levenson, Scott Jeffress and Jason Carbone are co-executive producers.

This program carries a TV-PG,L parental guideline.

So this means, Mandy J must go on yacht date, Jess B on Rose Bowl and Tara gets to do her favorite things. Cause Suzie, Karen and Trish go to 'Bollywood'. This means Jenny likes Mandy J, Jessie B and Tara for Jesse.

I think Suzie's feelings are going to be hurt by Jenny...
    Weren't they roomates last week, and Jenny said something to her about how she was so happy for her - if Suzie was meant to be with Jesse (or something like that...) So then on this week's episode, she's not going to pick her for Jesse to go out with?! Hmmmm :nono

Maybe Jenny figures Suzie is a shoo-in with Jessie, so she selects Tara, Mandy and Jess B to give him more exposure to the others. What if Jenny knows Suzie is already a favorite, and she is trying to balance his opportunities? I think he is also fond of Jess B and Mandy.... I heard that he said on The View the one he chose is very "sweet". I wouldn't describe Mandy in that way, I think Tara is being to reserved with him- so I am thinking she isn't the one. That would leave Suzie and Jess B, and right now.... I think he would describe Suzie as being sweet.

maybe Jenny wants to give him more time with Jess B since Suzie had a one on one before. I bet your right though she won't see it that way and will get upset.

All I know is I can't wait to see Trish's face!

i just cant wait to see trish pick her jaw off the ground after realizing that jesse knows alot more about her then he leads on to knowing. and im sure shes going to try to talk her way out of it and deny things well... hopefully she will get the boot! im just wondering who this stalker is going to be?

FORT Newbie
    Trish will definitely be the stalker. Who else would do it (maybe Suzie, and I find that highly unlikely)?

However, I also hope Jesse properly disposes of Trish .

Quote Originally Posted by kelsie24
    i just cant wait to see trish pick her jaw off the ground after realizing that jesse knows alot more about her then he leads on to knowing. and im sure shes going to try to talk her way out of it and deny things well... hopefully she will get the boot! im just wondering who this stalker is going to be?

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I think Suzie's feelings are going to be hurt by Jenny...
    Weren't they roomates last week, and Jenny said something to her about how she was so happy for her - if Suzie was meant to be with Jesse (or something like that...) So then on this week's episode, she's not going to pick her for Jesse to go out with?! Hmmmm :nono
    I wondered the very same thing When Suzie and Jenny were lying on their beds talking, Jenny really made it sound like she was fond of Suzie for Jesse.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Newbie
    I think Trish is perfect for Jesse...since he is tired of waking up on dates with strangers.
    Plus, I live close to Trish and last weekend she modeled in a fashion show for charity for a local High School and she was very nice.
    It seems that the more controversial you are, the more attention you get.
    Trish is not someone I would chose for my brother or best friend, but she is surely entertaining to watch.

adm
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    Maybe Jenny figures Suzie is a shoo-in with Jessie, so she selects Tara, Mandy and Jess B to give him more exposure to the others. What if Jenny knows Suzie is already a favorite, and she is trying to balance his opportunities? I think he is also fond of Jess B and Mandy.... I heard that he said on The View the one he chose is very "sweet". I wouldn't describe Mandy in that way, I think Tara is being to reserved with him- so I am thinking she isn't the one. That would leave Suzie and Jess B, and right now.... I think he would describe Suzie as being sweet.
    I agree with Mandy and Jessica getting dates because they need 1-on-1 time. But Jenny gives a second 1-on-1 to Tara, and leaves Karen as the only girl never to have a 1-on-1. I can see Suzie being pissed that Tara got a second date.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast