+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Bachelor 4/21 recap- “The Spy , The Skank and The Sucker”

They go to a bar. I figure Trash is in her element. They play darts and Mandy is careful to not deliberately aim at Trish. For her part the Trash shows herself to be lacking in any kind of skills that don’t involve playing hump the party girl.
    Excellent job.
    Well folks, it’s been quite the week at the FORT for Trish talk. Gold digging ho’s everywhere, have dragged themselves from their daytime coffins to weigh in with me about my anti Trash stance.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

SO BUMMED I missed this episode!!! I got distracted by the Red Sox game and totally forgot it was on. What exactly did Trish reveal? How many people has she been with? And what's with the lesbian threesome? Thanks for the great recap!!

just killin' time . . . Truewriter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Jenny tells Trash that true love begins with friendship. Trash rolls her eyes and says pul-EEZ-e. Friends are boring , I just want sex and money.

. . . Suzie got the date by being the most compatible via those mysterious tests given by Fleiss and crew.
    Cut to a Trash confessional where she styles herself elegant ,sophisticated and professional , while she brands Suzie a “blabbering idiot”. Hold that professional thought Trash, while we go over the speculation on our site that she is a plant from Fleiss’s cousin Heidi’s House-O-Fun.

[/i]

Great job, Eny!

Jesse sits down to “confront” Trish with what he has learned. She starts babbling about how she wouldn’t be here if she didn’t see something permanent. It totally flies over his head she’s talking about his wallet and not him. Nice “confrontation” Jesse, no wonder he plays quarterback and not on the offensive line.
    Great recap Eny.

I also thought that: some confrontation! He didn't even ask her anything specific and she didn't give him any answers. Oh well, guess that's enough to satisy simple ol' Jess. Man, I'm just waiting for him to say ONE THING that tells us he has thoughts in that head of his. :rolleyes

i really hope that trish ends up getting the boot next week... the whole point of having jenny go on the show was so that jesse could find the girl perfect for him and even when she tells him that trish is a slut .. does he listen .. no. or should i rephrase that to which head was he using when he decided to give her the rose. when a person has sex not even a week before coming on the show it should be a clear sign that she is not a winner! im just excited to see trish squirm next week when jenny comes back and tells trish that he knows... someone is going to be PISSED! hehe

Quote Originally Posted by gardenia36
    Great recap Eny.

I also thought that: some confrontation! He didn't even ask her anything specific and she didn't give him any answers. Oh well, guess that's enough to satisy simple ol' Jess. Man, I'm just waiting for him to say ONE THING that tells us he has thoughts in that head of his. :rolleyes

NOT to defend Jesse, because that's not my intent....BUT, i don't think he could've asked anything specific about her declarations of sluttiness without revealing his source....and ultimately, his SPY. JMHO. THIS WEEK should prove a little more revealing when he finally gets some alone time with her AFTER jenny returns to reveal herself as the spy. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

FORT Fan
    Mandy checks with the producers to find out if Trash did indeed pass the mandatory HIV screening pre show, before she thinks of swapping spit with Jesse.
    I missed most of this show, but did Mandy J really check with the producers about Trish's HIV screening?

Sugar coated with a bite lemon_drop's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferBlonde
    I missed most of this show, but did Mandy J really check with the producers about Trish's HIV screening?
    Errr... that was a joke
    "Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past once more?"

The best anyone can muster is the fact they had sex in college. Then Trish takes over, and confesses to being ridden more times than that other Florida attraction - Space Mountain .

I don’t know if she even knows about the “french things” Trash can do.

She tops it off by detailing some kind of lesbian threeway. Does this ever end ? Put a straightjacket on this one - she’s making it up for attention now.

- In a true television what the F is he doing here moment , Bill from the Apprentice tells us he likes hot girls and that if he can’t find a girl at the bachelor he’s in deep trouble. Ever the master of effective time management, he then simply opts to date bachelor Andrews final choice Jen.
    Great job Eny.
    This season is boring me, Jesse doesn't seem to be here for the infamous 'right reasons", but the recaps rock
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123