+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor 4/21 recap- “The Spy , The Skank and The Sucker”

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    If he was creeped out by the girls rubbing him, he could've been a smooth operator for once and grabbed her hand or something. It's obvious he didn't want to give her a chance.

Who get's tackled btw?

This was so funny! I had actually planned on watching last night but got sidetracked. Then again, the recaps and posts are so much more fun to read! Thanks Eny!

FORT Newbie
    Thank God for you and your recaps, Eny! Now I have my Wednesday evenings back to do something important: like filing my toenails.
    Great job--

[QUOTE] JennySpy sputters in a shocked voice she can’t imagine Jesse ending up with the Trash. She now switches her tactics from trying to find a match for Jesse , to finding any match for Jesse other than Ms Space Mountain.

[QUOTE] I think I’ve voted Trash to be the sluttiest reality contestant ever. That’s saying something for someone who lived through Temptation Island. Her mom must be so proud.

I have been a lurker for a while and this recap brought me out. I am a psych major and your "diagnosis" of Trash having Narcissistic Personality Disorder is right on! Hopefully, next week we will see that Jesse took JennySpy's advice. The producer probably talked him into keeping her another week for "drama." She is the worst I have ever seen on Reality TV.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Then Trish takes over, and confesses to being ridden more times than that other Florida attraction - Space Mountain .

Great recap, eny!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Your recaps are hilarious and always help to remind me of the lighter side of reality television...

great recap eny! we have SO much material to work with this season, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by charmedimsure
    Eny,

Great diagnosing the Narcissistic Personality Disorder!!! The only cure for that is probably coming in #2 on The Bachelor.

Thanks for the entertaining recap!
    I was thinking the exact same thing last night during the "I Never" game. Trish is secretly very insecure and has to brag about her self grandeur. She has to be the center of attention and is extremely upset when she isn't (note her sitting in the jacuzzi alone pouting). Oh and another textbook narcissitic is OMAROSA!!!!!!!

GREAT JOB on the recap! I always enjoy them especially when I miss the show.

That is some of the best stuff I have ever read! WOW!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast