+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deceptive "Stalker" Editing

Proud Reality TV Fan

Deceptive "Stalker" Editing

Apologies in advance if someone already posted this and I missed it, but I have a small rant...
    Anyone else notice that the "stalker" feet walking shot they have been showing in previews was a shot of TARA's feet (only converted to black and white) in the fancy dress going to dinner with Jesse? So the voiceover with those feet mean NOTHING. I don't really expect honest editing but COME ON PEOPLE!
    I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away. And the real pains in the ass are permanent!

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Momster
    Apologies in advance if someone already posted this and I missed it, but I have a small rant...
    Anyone else notice that the "stalker" feet walking shot they have been showing in previews was a shot of TARA's feet (only converted to black and white) in the fancy dress going to dinner with Jesse? So the voiceover with those feet mean NOTHING. I don't really expect honest editing but COME ON PEOPLE!

I thought they made it out to look like Jesse H...the shoes they showed in the "stalker" footage were just like the ones she had on last night. It figures though...they'll do anything they can to throw us off...

Crystal Allen

Stalker Footage...Fake!

Yup, last night we saw the bulk of it.

The two shots we'd seen in black and white [I guess if you shoot something in black and white it has an ominous feel to it] we saw last night. One was, as mentioned above, the 'stalker feet' which were Tara's feet walking to dinner. Also, the shot of Jesse looking over his shoulder had been shown in b/w [go look at the screencaps] and all he's doing is looking 'expectantly' as he waits for Tara.

The woman that he says makes him feel 'uncomfortable' is Jessica H. with her chest stroking. So the 'stalker' footage was at least 2 women, Tara and Jessica H. I'm also somewhat suspicious of the producers' involvment, since we are meant to think that she keeps saying she's not getting a rose, is horribly insecure, and is then practically attacking him. I also hated it when she was crying and asked the camera operator to stop filming and they did not.

The third 'stalker preview' was the voiceover saying 'please forgive me for what i'm about to do' which sounded ominous but is in fact shown to be Jenny S. coming back to apologize for being a lying spy.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    You know, I think ABC just decided to drop the stalker angle. It seemed to be bogus right from the start.

I'm assuming there's some truth to the Jesse H. "letter" on the ABC boards. And I'm assuming Fleiss woke up one morning a week or so ago and realized that Jesse H. is, after all, a lawyer. And despite the mountains of paperwork the women must sign in order to participate, slander is still slander.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

I think they decided to get rid of the fake stalker thing too... but at the last minute. That's why they filled up the holes with clips of Bill's "secret" (ha ha) audition tape!

FORT Newbie
    Yeah the stalker thing seems like its a dean storyline..... i don't remember seeing anything in last nights preview about it- nor did they show the trisha looking out the window picture.............. abc changes there minds alot- maybe that is why they are having so many ratings problems!

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Momster
    I think it will be the cheerleader. Did anyone else think the way she blew a kiss as she was leaving was kind of creepy?

I thought the way that attorney from San Antonio (can't remember her name) was stroking him over and over was creepy. Jesse thought it was creepy too.
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    You know, I think ABC just decided to drop the stalker angle. It seemed to be bogus right from the start.

I'm assuming there's some truth to the Jesse H. "letter" on the ABC boards. And I'm assuming Fleiss woke up one morning a week or so ago and realized that Jesse H. is, after all, a lawyer. And despite the mountains of paperwork the women must sign in order to participate, slander is still slander.
    I'm finally able to keep up with the Bachelor, now that some of my reality tv shows are ending.. so I haven't been abreast of things lately. Would you mind posting a copy of that "letter" here? Or paraphrasing? I'm curious.

The stalker thing will be majorly downplayed now...for whatever reason. But, like I said a longg time ago.. like there COULD actually be a stalker on the set. Yeah..right. All the woman are tossed in a limo and driven to Hwy 1 to drive the coast..what did they do? Not do a head-count and leave someone behind in the bushes?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I think they decided to get rid of the fake stalker thing too... but at the last minute. That's why they filled up the holes with clips of Bill's "secret" (ha ha) audition tape!
    ITA! This is exactly what I was thinking. You beat me to it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast