+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deceptive "Stalker" Editing

I believe I told everyone here the minute the stalker thing was presented that the whole thing was made up from different completely unrelated clips, a la the suicide attempt from Bachelor Blob.

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I'm finally able to keep up with the Bachelor, now that some of my reality tv shows are ending.. so I haven't been abreast of things lately. Would you mind posting a copy of that "letter" here?
    Here you go, Maveno. It's in the spoiler / speculation thread.

Bachelor Screencaps and previews *Speculation and spoilers*
    I support the right to arm bears.

WOW ! I was wondering the same thing as to where the stalker story was going to come in when I saw Tara's feet. It has not been mentioned since the first episode so "they" must have decided to not go that route. Thanks for the Jessie letter - I missed that one. I feel bad for her, if it really is her letter. I liked her from the begining. (althought the editing did make the touching seem creepy!)

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chompstick
    Here you go, Maveno. It's in the spoiler / speculation thread.

Bachelor Screencaps and previews *Speculation and spoilers*
    Hey..thanks chompy, I would never have found it!

Anyway...
    They made me cry by insulting me - saying "who will ever want to marry you?" and "you were very honest about all the other girls being prettier than you. How does it feel to know you were right?" and "what is wrong with you that you get rejected all the time?" So of course I started crying. But they won't show them saying that. They will only show me crying. But just know I was NOT crying over him.
    How very strange! Honestly. How can the crew be so damn mean in HOPES of making someone cry for the cameras? Why don't they just cut to the chase and remind her of her favorite pet/family member dying?

I dunno. Letters from "contestants" are always suspicious in my eyes.

Either way..thanks for posting that chomp.
    Last edited by Maveno; 04-22-2004 at 05:56 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Michelle Kwan is Da Queen amykaren's Avatar
    The voice over during the stalker pics that we know is Tara sounds like Jenny S to me. I think it is taken totally out of context and this whole stalker thing is a bunch of balony. He "thought" he had a stalker-I am betting Jenny suprises him or something. :phhht

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by berries
    I think they decided to get rid of the fake stalker thing too... but at the last minute. That's why they filled up the holes with clips of Bill's "secret" (ha ha) audition tape!

"I like hot girls" - Bill He sounded like a dog and looked like an idiot, thank goodness he wasn't picked.

FORT Newbie
    Eh, it is reality TV. The whole time I was thinking Trish was going to be the stalker. She seems like an "I get what I want, when I want it" kind of gal.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amykaren
    He "thought" he had a stalker-I am betting Jenny suprises him or something. :phhht

Hmm you could be right. He does seem arrogant enough to think something like that.

Tomorrow morning.... realtvrocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by amykaren
    The voice over during the stalker pics that we know is Tara sounds like Jenny S to me. I think it is taken totally out of context and this whole stalker thing is a bunch of balony. He "thought" he had a stalker-I am betting Jenny suprises him or something. :phhht
    I also think some of this could have to do with Jenny. I recall a preview of Jesse saying something like "it felt like I had a stalker". Perhaps he is saying that as a joke when Jenny (one of his supposed ex-bachelorettes) comes back to the house next week.

Just a thought.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    Hmm you could be right. He does seem arrogant enough to think something like that.

Yeah, kinda full of himself.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast