+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deliberation

FORT Newbie

Deliberation

Why dont they show jesse in the deliberation room anymore? There is no video messages or shots of him looking at the pictures. Is Chris Harrison still considered a host he hardly does anything.

I'm sick of butt cracks.. TeelaGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumbo
    Why dont they show jesse in the deliberation room anymore? There is no video messages or shots of him looking at the pictures. Is Chris Harrison still considered a host he hardly does anything.
    I welcome this change. It cuts out the last minute plea for a rose which I always found..well, predictable. There's only so many ways that you can beg for a rose and I think we've seen them all already about 2 million times.
    It would've been much better to hear things like...Hey Jesse, I've really enjoyed dating you and all your other girlfriends, I'd like to continue this orgy but if I don't get a rose, I know it doesn't mean goodbye. It just means maybe later.

I really thought that the missing deliberation scene was because Jesse had exhausted his supply of quick quips about the girls...or Chris was not available because he was guesting on Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I am just getting a serious Blob vibe about Jesse and the girls this season. He definitely is in it for the perk of making out with the most girls. (Has he passed Blob yet?)
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

The deliberation scene would probably just be Jesse looking at pictures and trying to remember the right names.

Autism Awareness Ribbon greycoatonawitc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    I really thought that the missing deliberation scene was because Jesse had exhausted his supply of quick quips about the girls...or Chris was not available because he was guesting on Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I am just getting a serious Blob vibe about Jesse and the girls this season. He definitely is in it for the perk of making out with the most girls. (Has he passed Blob yet?)

i think Bob has lost his crown as the "make out king" to Jesse. i'm glad the deliberation scene was cut out last night....the music that gets played during that time drives me nuts.
    April is Autism awareness month!! I have 6 year old faternal twins with Autism. they are wonderful little guys. It's not misbehaving....it's a disablity.

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Here's my theory...

"Hello, cardboard? Meet cardboard."
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

What's the Sitch? BachelorWinner's Avatar
    I don't think they've shown the Deliberation Room yet this season. Maybe when Mere brought Matthew into the deliberation room on their last date, the cover was blown and like the bat cave, it self destructed.

I think also that time is a factor. We've had to spend a lot more time per episode with Jesse talking to Jenny. Also, we've had to have TONS of footage to emphasize how much trouble Trish is to create the "bad girl" vibe. (ABC knows we're not capable of drawing our own conclusions from the girls personalities!) Not enough time left for deliberation!

FORT Fanatic
    Viewers have repeatedly asked for more interaction shown between the Lead character and the girls. The show is only sooo many minutes long. The deliberation room doesn't provide any useful information to the viewers - that's why it's gone

I wouldn't count on it being gone. I think it was just on hold while Jenny was on the show because really his deliberation discussions have been with her and not Chris. I wouldn't be surprised to see 'the boys' back in the deliberation room next week. After all Jesse just lost his confidant right? So Chris is going to sub-in as back up QB
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast