+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next Week's Four

Next Week's Four

Just want to know who everyone think's will stay next week...

My guesses:

Tara
    Suzie
    Mandy J
    Jessica B

I'm guessing he sends Karen and Trish home....

I agree with your list. Karen has gotten very little screen time, and probably would have by now if she were going further.

Those seem to be the logical choices. I keep wondering when if/when they're going to throw in a curve ball, though.

on vacation
    That would be my list as well. For some reason he sees something in Karen but he hasn't really spent any time with her, so I'm not sure what it is.

Trish, I just don't get. True he hasn't seen the things that his friend Jenny described to him first hand, but what does that say about his trust in her(Jenny) if he keeps Trish anyhow? Why have her be the spy if he isn't going to listen to her??!!
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

I agree..if he isnt going to listen to Jenny S, then why have her there?? I think Trish and Karen go home next week...or else maybe Jessica B. in place of Karen.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Fan
    Trish will reveal her true colors to Jesse next week as she is confronted to face the facts by spy Jenny, and then she's history! I'm not sure why Suzie is still around. Jesse didn't have much face time with her or seem to particularly like her. On the other hand, he has some fondness for Karen. Hence, the remaining four will be:

Tara
    Mandy J
    Jessica B
    Karen

I don't like any of the above except Tara (and I liked a few others that have left like Mandy C, Kristin, and Jessie) - but hey, it's Jesse's choices, not mine!

I missed bits and pieces of former episodes, but have they revealed the "stalker" yet? When Tara was coming out in the black and white dress, they showed her feet, and it looked just like the stalker preview from the first episode. Hope she is not the stalker!

FORT Newbie
    Final Four:
    * Tara and Jessica will stay for sure. Blonde Tara or Jessica with a white dress who threw up post-rose ceremony. Neither Tara or Jessica had the white dress at the next week's ceremony.

* Mandy J. will stay for sure. She will have one-on-one evening date with Jesse. She has a boat date with him the week after. Keep in mind Mandy J. in the pink suit top wipes tears based on the screen caps (I am trying to figure it out why!).

* Trish she will stay. Keep in mind, look at the background where she stood looking out at the window alone to collect her thoughts. She will stay one more week.

Suzie and Karen are the next ones to go. I know Suzie kisses Jesse with the orange shirt. Karen kisses Jesse as well based on the previous screen caps where her brown hair covers her face but that's it. I didn't see any screen caps of Karen and Suzie beyond next week.

Final Three:
    Jessica, Tara, Mandy..... Bye bye Trish

Final Two:
    Tara and Jessica B.

Tara with Jesse on the snow date where Tara lives? Jessica B with podka bikini kisses Jesse on the beach where Jessica lives in the Huntington Beach, California.

I don't know where Jessica's throwing up fits!

Mandy had tears after had a date with Jesse in Texas where the guns went off! I guess the date didn't go very well. So, Mandy is the next to go.

Winner:
    Tara.... Jesse swept off her feet on the beach. The ring was held by Tara since she has no french manicare nails. It matches what Jesse was holding the ring based on the screen caps. That's why producers didn't show a lot of Jesse and Tara at this point. It looks pretty obvious. Editing is what it's all about.

I think Trish (remember the voice over from the first episode about him making a huge mistake sending someone home and that she'll stop at nothing to get what she wants? Of the remaining women, I think this can only be Trish, but of course, some of them haven't had much air time for us to get to know them.) and JessicaB go next week, so we are left with:

Tara
    Mandy J
    Karen
    Susie

Also, I think that his interest in Susie is predicated on the fact that the personality tests came out as the most compatible. He may feel he wants to get to know her better, to uncover more of the reasons why that is true.
    Last edited by MissThing; 04-22-2004 at 10:33 AM. Reason: add a thought

Impressive detective work Canada! I'd have to agree with you!

on vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Livvy
    Impressive detective work Canada! I'd have to agree with you!
    It's cool and everything but I wish people wouldn't post the screenshot stuff in every thread. Not all of us are participating in that and if you put it in all the threads, there is no where we can post in this forum.

Thanks.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast