+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What happened to Bill's audition tape?

FORT Fanatic

What happened to Bill's audition tape?

They mentioned several times that they were going to show the tapes of Bill (Apprentice) trying out for The Bachelor and they never did as far as I saw. Did they mean they are showing it next week? Did I blink and miss it somehow? I'm confused. It seemed like Bill's audition was going to be a part of this week's show.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    It played during the credits.

I'm sick of butt cracks.. TeelaGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl
    Did I blink and miss it somehow? I'm confused.
    They showed it during the credits which I have to admit left me confused due to all the hype about it. I would have preferred watching it without credits rolling over Bill's face. :phhht And yes, you could've very well blinked and missed it due to the fainting spell caused by Jesstupid picking Trish at the end.

but we did learn that Bill likes good looking girls, the more the better.. btu he wants them to be understated and elegant when entertaining the boss but he wants her to be dirty in the bedroom
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I thought he sounded pathetic in his tape. It was evident why they didn't pick him at the time.

Why would he want to be on the show? "Because of all of the HOT lookin' girls!" screams he, drool spewing down his chin. ACK! :rolleyes

FORT Fanatic
    Oh, you're kidding! Let's hope he's embarrassed at least. I will replay the tape and see if I catch it this time. Thanks!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    I thought he sounded pathetic in his tape. It was evident why they didn't pick him at the time.

Why would he want to be on the show? "Because of all of the HOT lookin' girls!" screams he, drool spewing down his chin. ACK! :rolleyes
    Wow, you made me chortle. Very funny - and true. Any positive thoughts I had on him were blasted in the span of 15 seconds.

Yeah, I think Bill came off pretty pathetic sounding. Sounds like if and when he gets married, it will be a trophy wife with a ironclad pre-nup to boot.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    He was plain AWFUL!

He sounded like a dog in heat!

And he was talking a mile a minute too! "She'dbetternotbeinitfor theearlyretirementbecausethat' snothowit'sgoingtobe..."

What a dope!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

I thought he was just joking around. Even if he wasn't you know how the saying goes "want a lady in the streets, but a freak in the bed" You can not like what he says at all but if any guy says different they're lying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast