+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: E! True Hollywood Story

It's on at 11pm, EST in America. I guess Canada would be the same, don't know.

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    It was truly a waste of time. Didn't even talk about the stuff we already know, like Bob not wanting to accept the gig at first.

I can't say I heard anything I hadn't heard before. Probably the highlight was Shannon's commentary about the first rose ceremony running until 5 a.m. with an early-morning session the next day. It went downhill from there.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Autism Awareness Ribbon greycoatonawitc's Avatar
    yup, nothing new.
    April is Autism awareness month!! I have 6 year old faternal twins with Autism. they are wonderful little guys. It's not misbehaving....it's a disablity.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    i Guess they didn't reserve the rights to any unseen footage. Abc's probably going to milk that for all it's worth.

Boring 'E True Hollywood Story'. Boring Bachelor 5. I'm ready for this one to be over and a new dating show to come out like Average Ms. Joe or something. This is a snoozefest.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    That would be average Joanna, i think

I liked the show...

I liked the E! Bachelor show... and there were new interviews with the girls from previous shows... and they were all very bright and funny. None of the halfwits got on camera.

I did like seeing how much better the girls look since their time on the show. Starting with Gwen's new hair weave... I always felt so sorry for her to be such a pretty girl with that super thin - too blond hair. Her hair is now really nice and full and not that gawd awful blown out blond color. She looked wonderful.

Helene looked great... and still sticking by her story about how big of tool Aaron truly was after the show. And of course when Aaron spoked... he proved once again, that he is in fact, a great big jerk.

I will not get cranked up about that momma's boy Alex Michael. But someone talked Amanda into an bad hair-do. She looked better with the longer hair. And this show stated that they "dated" for 10 months. Was it really that long?!

Now I never heard till tonight... the ring Jen got from Andrew.... cost him $80,000. (Jen is still my favorite girl so far on any of these shows.) All I could think about is how close Kirsten came to taking that ring...

Ohhhhh and Chris Harrison(?) the host... just cracked me up. Talking about Bob... and how Bob announced to all the girls up front that he would be sleeping with all of them... and meant it... LOL!!! I got the impression that Chris was not in any way impressed with Bob. I really would have love to have Estella give her opinion of her time on the show... but the show did announce that their relationship ended the morning after Trista's wedding.

And Trista and Ryan of course gave new interviews and she made it clear she was tried of people mocking her for taking the money for the wedding. Her hair did look great for once. Great cut and color... Honestly its the best I ever seen her look.

They only showed a tiny bit of Meredith and Ian. Nothing new...

After watching it I really like to see another Bachelorette... cause I am tried of the men they keep coming up with .... with the exception of Andrew... all the men have turned out to be jerks before the final episode airs. At least with the women seem to take it seriously and don't become a big ole horn dog afterwards.

I enjoyed the show too, although it seemed that there was as much recrap after the commercials as during the Bachelor itself. After hearing Chris Harrison's comments on Blob, my guess is that Blob has slept with 4 women, but I'm sure no one is ever going to confirm that record (heck Chris was dissing Bob pretty good, as were many of the other comments from Michel and Buerge about Blob)
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

The Bob stuff was pretty funny, I agree.

Yes, a new Bachelorette show would be my preference over a Bachelor. I still regret that I missed the Trista & Ryan one, though.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    What did Chris say about Blob Gimpy?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast