+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ***SPOILER*** is Jessie Really Ready for Marriage

***SPOILER*** is Jessie Really Ready for Marriage

I was out this past weekend in NYC and ran into our friend the Bachelor in an exclusive bar downown. He was with a woman - who is not from the show - and the two seemed very occupied with one another. The woman looked around a lot though, as if she was nervous with the situation. I didn't see them embrace at all, but again it was obvious to me that there was some romance in the air betweenn them....

For what it's worth, I think Jessie is not exactly ready to settle down just yet and I seriously doubt the relationship that he has begun from the show has lasted much longer than Bob and Estelle.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq2Be221
    I was out this past weekend in NYC and ran into our friend the Bachelor in an exclusive bar downown. He was with a woman - who is not from the show - and the two seemed very occupied with one another. The woman looked around a lot though, as if she was nervous with the situation. I didn't see them embrace at all, but again it was obvious to me that there was some romance in the air betweenn them....

For what it's worth, I think Jessie is not exactly ready to settle down just yet and I seriously doubt the relationship that he has begun from the show has lasted much longer than Bob and Estelle.
    Well I hope that's not the truth because here we go again....I remember when Bob was doing all his interviews before The Bachelor ended, he kept saying he found somebody special. Never once did he say he was in love with her or that he proposed. He just kept saying you'll have to wait and see. I heard Jesse saying the same thing (i.e. People Magazine, The View, Kelly and Regis). I hope he's not another Bob...

FORT Newbie
    What did this girl look like

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I wouldn't be surprised at this. I'm not surprised at any of these relationships that are made on tv but just dont last.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Esq2Be221

At 25, i doubt he's ready for much. Especially marriage.

Premium Member
    N/M, I shouldn't judge.
    Last edited by geekgirl; 04-19-2004 at 11:48 PM.

Supplies Necessary Iodine
    One of my friends read in some sports magazine that he *did not* stay with his choice and he was quote to say "now I am even more confused about women than before doing the show"

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lee
    At 25, i doubt he's ready for much. Especially marriage.

I heard the more confused thing to, but I have heard him say that she's one of a kind and he adores her, don't remember him saying he loved her tho... but then again I don't remember any of the guys or girls for that matter say they loved who they chose. I hope he is ready, I don't want to waste another season...
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by IodizedSalt
    One of my friends read in some sports magazine that he *did not* stay with his choice and he was quote to say "now I am even more confused about women than before doing the show"

I posted a few questions he answered from Sports Illustrated in a thread called "USA Today Article" or something like that. That was one of the questions he answered.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

+ Reply to Thread