+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who Got Kristi's Rose and did others decline?

Crystal Allen

Who Got Kristi's Rose and did others decline?

Last week when Kristi bowed out, he said he had intended to give her a rose, so there had to be one girl that got one that he had not intended to give one to, one the 'replaced' Kristi. Who would that be? Also, weren't there supposedly three girls who declined roses? Some of them didn't seem too crushed or surprised that they didn't get them.

My guesses would be #1 Julie, #2 Karen.

The most likely explanation for Mandy C not getting a rose is that she wasn't interested. And, there has been talk (some directly from him) of Anne-Catherine also not showing enough interest, either directly or indirectly.

As for the other 3--Celeste may also have been uninterested, who knows? Hard to tell, since she had so little airtime. No reason to suspect Amber or Jean-Marie would not have stayed.

And who might bail yet? My top choice would be Tara, although I doubt we'll see more direct evidence of any of the women bailing at this point.

Crystal Allen

Good Guesses

Those are good choices, especially since those are the women that in "Jesse's Diary" [which i think we can all agree is probably written by the PR department of ABC] that Jesse indicates weren't aggressive enough in 'getting to know him.' I thought Julie certainly would never get a rose with all her incessant babble about how they'd have one football playing kid and one cheerleader, particularly since Jesse seemed to gravitate away from women that showed that much interest in his being a ball player.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I think Julie edged out Celeste since she wants to be barefoot and pregnant for about a decade. just kidding... but....

I honestly don't think that Jesse understands what kind of commitment and work it is to be a father to a full house of kids. I hope he's got his money well-invested! I mean, should he still have a football career once he and "the missus" start having kids, I wonder how much time he'll actually have for them? If that's the case, he'd better marry Jessica B - she can probably wait a decade (assuming he's playing football that long) before having kids since she is the youngest.

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Maybe he was going to take Jenny's advice and boot out Trish, but with Kristi rejecting him, the producers urged him to pick Trish to increase the drama.

Tomorrow morning.... realtvrocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by satorus
    Maybe he was going to take Jenny's advice and boot out Trish, but with Kristi rejecting him, the producers urged him to pick Trish to increase the drama.
    That's an interesting thought. But I don't think that at this point Jessie is thinking rationally enough to listen to Jenny. The length of her legs keep blinding his view of anything else!

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA
    Quote Originally Posted by realtvrocks
    That's an interesting thought. But I don't think that at this point Jessie is thinking rationally enough to listen to Jenny. The length of her legs keep blinding his view of anything else!
    He definitely is showing his immaturity!!

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by satorus
    He definitely is showing his immaturity!!

But hey, remember, he's ready for marriage. :rolleyes

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    I think Julie edged out Celeste since she wants to be barefoot and pregnant for about a decade. just kidding... but....

ugh!! What is she on??

IMO, either Julie or Trish.

+ Reply to Thread