+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Enquirer article on Trish **Possible Spoilers**

* Spoiler*

I saw Jenny the spy on the view today and she said that she is happy with the way it all works out in the end. SO I would have to think that means it definately isn't Trish because she wouldn't be happy about that one.

Also, saw on ET or one of those where the girl from OK told some friends she is engaged to a FB player.??? Not sure if that one is true or not.

Tomorrow morning.... realtvrocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by otter
    * Spoiler*

I saw Jenny the spy on the view today and she said that she is happy with the way it all works out in the end. SO I would have to think that means it definately isn't Trish because she wouldn't be happy about that one.

Also, saw on ET or one of those where the girl from OK told some friends she is engaged to a FB player.??? Not sure if that one is true or not.
    I saw that on The View too. All of the hosts laughed when she said that because they figured that they caught her slip up!

FORT Newbie

Trish has got to go!!

I just want to set the record straight that I was not saying that I believed the article in the Enquirer. It is just so fun to speculate. (which is why I love this board). The episode last night made me ill with Trish basically saying that there is nothing she hasn't experienced. She seems to be very insecure and love the attention. It does not seem logical to me that Jesse would keep her around after his best friend tells him she is the worst woman for him. I think ABC is keeping her around for the ratings. And it's definetely working. It seems to me that he will eliminate her in the next episode but who knows? I'm pulling for Tara!!

I actually respect jesse for saying that he didn't want to get rid of Trish without first confronting her about what he has been told. That shows a bit of class on his part.

Loved the "oh crap" that came from her allegedly upon learning that Jenny was a mole. She knows she's busted... and her "it's right about now when I get pissed" is probably during a confrontation with Jesse where he questions her morals, or lack thereof. Can't wait!

Bye Trish!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123