+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Enquirer article on Trish **Possible Spoilers**

adm
    Although they're showing that clip of Trish looking out the window in this week's preview, this article could explain the picture of Trish in the hotel. The camera is following Trish around as she contemplates making on last desperate attempt to get attention. Of course, this would also be slam-dunk evidence that ABC engineered the whole thing (because otherwise there wouldn't be a camera following a reject around).

But it would also mean that Trish doesn't necessarily have a hometown date. Which is good in the getting-what-she's-due train of thought, but bad in terms of why the hell we would watch the last few episodes.

Crystal Allen

It would have to be engineered by ABC

There's no logistical way she could:

1. Find out where Jesse and his date were
    2. Get herself there
    3. Get past the camera/production crews to the date location.

Even so, this presuposes that an adult woman who had signed whatever agreement the girls have to sign to go on the show, would be so convinced that Jesse was wrong in not giving her a rose that she would tell the producers that she needs to speak with him to get him to reverse his decision. Then it would mean that the producers would have to agree to give her access to Jesse and his date in order to 'plead her case.' It is just a huge stretch of thinking for this to happen. At any rate, as is pointed out on the ABC boards, it is only Jesse that uses the term "stalker" and all he says is "it feels like I have a stalker."

Also, it does not make sense if this scene [Trish looking out the window] is after she is not given a rose, as the rose ceremony is at the end of the show.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Six Degrees
    There's no logistical way she could:

1. Find out where Jesse and his date were
    2. Get herself there
    3. Get past the camera/production crews to the date location.

Even so, this presuposes that an adult woman who had signed whatever agreement the girls have to sign to go on the show, would be so convinced that Jesse was wrong in not giving her a rose that she would tell the producers that she needs to speak with him to get him to reverse his decision. Then it would mean that the producers would have to agree to give her access to Jesse and his date in order to 'plead her case.' It is just a huge stretch of thinking for this to happen. At any rate, as is pointed out on the ABC boards, it is only Jesse that uses the term "stalker" and all he says is "it feels like I have a stalker."

Also, it does not make sense if this scene [Trish looking out the window] is after she is not given a rose, as the rose ceremony is at the end of the show.
    If this is the case, this has become the lamest plot twist ever (or the sleaziest editing job ever). Even Robo must think its lame. With Jesse hasn't he become the most unvocal host in Bachelor history? Okay I'll stop now.
    Last edited by jenoy2001; 04-19-2004 at 07:23 PM.
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

Michelle Kwan is Da Queen amykaren's Avatar
    I agree that it would be virtually impossible for this to be true. I still do not think he has a stalker at all. The voice over saying I will get whatever I want sounds to me like Jenny. I just don't think there is a stalker at all.

But it makes for fun tv.

All this speculating is ASSUMING the article is true! It's in the Enquirer - does anyone really believe anything in the Enquirer?

I'm sick of butt cracks.. TeelaGirl's Avatar
    MAYBE they have another one of those elimination dates and Trish gets the boot in the middle of the show. That would leave enough time in the same show to see her in a 'stalker' scene or her in a hotel room

Crystal Allen

Excellent Thought!

Good point, Teela!

My only question is wouldn't they show this is the previews as a 'dramatic twist' to promote the episode?

Also, haven't there been contestants who said that after being sent away, the girls were kept under supervision by an ABC employee?

Somewhere between La La Land and Sin City
    Good Point Teel and Six Degrees. But, don't you also think that a stalker is much more dramatic than a mid-date elimination ceremony. It certainly has picqued most of our interest.

Crystal Allen

You're right

i am certain our collective attitude would be "Mid date elimination ceremony....sooooo last season, boring..." but now we have the posibility of a STALKER. Well, not really posibility, we have some footage shot in black and white, some creepy fake haunted house music, and Jesse using the word 'stalker' in a sentence.

But the producers are good!

Here is a possible story line; Trish gets picked "again" for final 6, but somehow Jessie gets "bumped" on the head, and she does not receive a rose and move on to final 4. She is mad because she realizes Jenny clunked Jessie on the head, and has been feeding Jessie stories about Trish. She thinks Jessie has been "Poisened" by Jenny's opinion of her, and she tells the producers it's not fair and needs to set the record straight. They see a great scenario about to play out, and they drive Trish back, suspense and camera's rollin!
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 04-20-2004 at 10:54 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast