Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison

FORT Fanatic
    Oregon-moved to Calif for school- finished school, still in CA

Chris Harrison

Has anyone read/heard/seen any interviews from Chris? Usually he's had something to say about the current bachelor/ette that has caused rampant speculation. I haven't seen anything yet. If he hasn't done any interviews, his silence says A LOT.

don't know....

but I think he is HOT. Always have. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by michdo
    but I think he is HOT. Always have. :-)

me too

Check his website. He usually will have updates and pics too.

Mrs. Bada Bing

lol...don't go there....

Have you seen his website lately? He has basically abandoned it and all he** is breaking loose. THe people there are more viscious than the abc board.

I use to love reading his relplies to some of our posts. Since he isn't moderating it for at least 4-6 months (I think) ......you can't even go on there without it getting downright nasty!!~

GOOD LUCK

where is the website loacated

where is chris website you are talking about

Quote Originally Posted by PRINCESSPINCHY
    where is chris website you are talking about
    www.chrisharrison.com...or try the HGTV site since he's the host of Designers Challenge.

AndI'mAddictedToPhil! HiMyNameIsSara's Avatar

Local Interview with Chris

I posted this in another thread, but thought I'd add it here:

I live in Kansas City and Chris Harrison was on a local radio station this morning. (He's in town doing a show). Anyway, they talked about sports for a while and he totally ragged on Jesse's football abilities ("He's a nice guy, but he's NOT a starter in the NFL"). Then they moved on to The Bachelor and Chris gave a little speech about why Jesse (who he said, was "getting play" himself in New York) would want to go on a show to meet women. He mentioned that it was a "clean dating pool" and the DJ was like, "Clean, what about Trish?!" So Chris talked a little about how they test everyone on the show for EVERYTHING. That was no surprise, but then he said that one in four people who are in the running to be on the show FAIL THE TEST. Yikes. No wonder we've never seen anyone as skanky as Trish before...most of them get weeded out.

Then the DJ was like, "So, who does Jesse pick?" And Chris with NO hesitation says, "Trish." and laughs. SO, even though we already knew that, he obviously does NOT pick Trish or even get that close to picking her.

Nothing too scandalous, but I thought it was interesting.

Also...I won tickets to go see his show tonight, so I may get to meet him--exciting stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by HiMyNameIsSara
    Chris talked a little about how they test everyone on the show for EVERYTHING. That was no surprise, but then he said that one in four people who are in the running to be on the show FAIL THE TEST. Yikes. No wonder we've never seen anyone as skanky as Trish before...most of them get weeded out.
    I think we can assume that by EVERYTHING Chris means STDs, not whether people will talk openly about their sex lives. Do you really think that none of the previous contestants have done things you would find objectionable, including sleeping with married people? Do you consider everyone who tests positive for an STD to be "skanky?" That could be about half of the U.S. young population, so be careful, you might be surrounded by a whole bunch of skanks.

48% of Young Americans to Contract Sexually Transmitted Diseases
    medicalnewstoday.com/index.php?newsid=7582
    Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

AndI'mAddictedToPhil! HiMyNameIsSara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rdpch
    I think we can assume that by EVERYTHING Chris means STDs, not whether people will talk openly about their sex lives. Do you really think that none of the previous contestants have done things you would find objectionable, including sleeping with married people? Do you consider everyone who tests positive for an STD to be "skanky?" That could be about half of the U.S. young population, so be careful, you might be surrounded by a whole bunch of skanks.

48% of Young Americans to Contract Sexually Transmitted Diseases
    medicalnewstoday.com/index.php?newsid=7582

Whoa....I didn't mean to offend. My point was that we've never seen someone who is so OPEN about their multiple sexual partners before--someone who thinks it's perfectly okay to sleep with a married man & lose count of how many partners you've had. Most people that have "lost count" aren't as lucky as Trish and probably will fail that test. I in no way meant that anyone with an STD is "skanky"...I just meant that Trish is skanky. STDs can happen to people who have only slept with one person ever, so no, I don't think that everyone with an STD is skanky or dirty. I'm sorry you thought that I was saying that. I was not.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast