Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison

I've been watching him and he's pretty good. He's mentioned The Bachelor a few times but didn't drop any info, of course.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

The fact that Chris made a point of saying that TGTA was just okayed more than implies that it's existence was in question. This is very telling about the future of the Bachelor/bachelorette franchise. I wonder, given his red carpet gig, if Chris is in the process of moving on. Who doesn't wince when he repeats his cheesy lines time and time again? Surely he's tired of having to repeat this drivel? I don't suppose there's any hope that he'll stop referring to the chosen was as possible wife of a doctor? Does life get any better? (not so much). As a doc's wife I SO wish he wouldn't repeat that.

The "wife of a doctor" junk reminds me of when my husband was an active duty Air Force officer. The military has a particularly obnoxious term for the non-military women and men married to service members - "dependent spouse." We wryly referred to ourselves as "D slash W's"...dependent wives...yuck!!!

FORT Newbie
    I think that Chris is a great host and they should show more of him. I liked it when the bachelor and bachelorettes used to get advice from him. He could always put things in prospective.

Quote Originally Posted by foodtruck View Post
    I think that Chris is a great host and they should show more of him. I liked it when the bachelor and bachelorettes used to get advice from him. He could always put things in prospective.
    I LOVED it when he sat with Blob and Mer (two sep. shows) and his snark with Blob was obvious, and with Mer...he did like her.

From the sounds of it, Chris was there in the women's chateau quite a bit. Someone had mentioned that he was the one that gave Jennifer (funny) advice on what to do for her talent when Travis' friends were interviewing the girls. I wish they'd show his interaction as well..he's hilarious.

And I seem to remember some great outtakes of Chris and either Byron or Charlie (?) where they were just playing their sense of humor off of each other.. good stuff.

I think Chris has said that he has had different levels of imput with the bachelors over the years. I remember he said Mer pretty much went her own way. But I think he and Andrew and Byron and perhaps Charlie became became close. I can't remember the details of the interview. I think he may have even said he stepped in and told the bachelors things when the situation was getting out of hand.

I imagine that Chris has the ability to effect the actions of all the players with his "advice" when he chooses (or is told to do so - ie Jennifer)

I loved it when he and Jerry threw Jen under their bus, backed up, and did it again. And they were so nice about it !
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Newbie

chris harrison

chris also hosts a show on hgtv, can't remember the name off hand, but i watched it a couple weeks back. you almost don't recognize him because he looks and sounds so normal when he doesn't have to use his 'bachelor-speak'.

Quote Originally Posted by addsomesanity View Post
    chris also hosts a show on hgtv, can't remember the name off hand, but i watched it a couple weeks back. you almost don't recognize him because he looks and sounds so normal when he doesn't have to use his 'bachelor-speak'.
    It's an interior design show "Designer's Challenge". He was doing that before he started with the Bachelor/ette series.

Chris on E! Live Countdown to Academy Awards NOW

Our boy has a day job! Chris is on TV now as one of the hosts on E! Live Countdown to the Red Carpet: The 2006 Academy Awards, from 12:00-6:30 PM EST.
    Anywhere you go, let me go too. Gerard, that's all I ask of you.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast