Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison

Quote Originally Posted by prettytxgirl
    me too
    me three

Quote Originally Posted by who_me?
    Who would you wanna replace him with? I really don't think this show even needs a host, do you?
    Why replace him, he hasn't been around this session :rolleyes

Autism Awareness Ribbon greycoatonawitc's Avatar
    someone has to tap on the crystal glass and announce that it's the final rose of the evening :rolleyes
    April is Autism awareness month!! I have 6 year old faternal twins with Autism. they are wonderful little guys. It's not misbehaving....it's a disablity.

Quote Originally Posted by greycoatonawitc
    someone has to tap on the crystal glass and announce that it's the final rose of the evening :rolleyes
    Oh yeah, thanks for the reminder

AndI'mAddictedToPhil! HiMyNameIsSara's Avatar
    So I got to meet Chris last night! The "show" he was doing was a traveling version of "The Price Is Right", and was actually REALLY fun. (He was just the "guest" host for a few showtimes this week). Chris did a nice job hosting it...not to cheezy, but just cheezy enough. Anyway, he stuck around afterwards to say hi and sign autographs. He was really nice, signed my "Price is Right" nametag. I asked him who would win The Bachelor and he said "Trish" (just like he did on the radio station yesterday). I guessed Mandy and he just said, "Mandy has a special place in my heart because she's a Texas girl. I love her--she's great." Anyway, not to earthshattering, but it was fun to meet him. He's really cute in person.

FORT Fan
    RoboChris should copyright his famous meaningless comment: "This is your final rose" like Donald Trump did with "You're fired."

Why can't they get a little more animated personality as host like Jeff Probst of Survivor?

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by who_me?
    Who would you wanna replace him with? I really don't think this show even needs a host, do you?
    Why not a female host?

Quote Originally Posted by SurferBlonde
    Why can't they get a little more animated personality as host like Jeff Probst of Survivor?
    Because Jeff ( or someone like him ), would make it so crystal clear what morons the actual bachelors are that everyone would leave......

K

FORT Fan
    "Why not a female host?"

Very cool idea but, please, charlie, just not Amanda Byrum. Ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by SurferBlonde
    I love Chris Harrison. What more do you want him to do? He's basically acting like a pimp for these people. I wish they would give him free rein to just start asking questions or commenting during the opening segments when he's telling the contestants what's in store for them today.

Example: Ladies, we are going to have a series of dates leading up to the next rose ceremony. There will be two 6 on 1 dates and one 2 on 1 date and one 1 on 1 date. Try and control yourself on these dates and remember you're being filmed at all times and no matter how much you think you believe it now you are NOT in love with this guy you just think you are. Trish, put your legs down, I'm newly married and you have no effect on me.

or in the deliberation room

Example: Aw come on dude, you know you're taking Trish to the fantasy date she's the only sure thing out there and no matter what type of trash you hear about her your sole mission for doing this outside of the publicity (since your football career will be null and void this season) is to get as much as you can and to beat Bob's record of nailing 4 chicks.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast