Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chris Harrison

FORT Regular
    The real question is... was Mr. Jesse himself tested?

Somehow I don't think they asked him the stuff they asked the girls. With all his "waking up to random faces," who knows what he may have contracted...
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

I personally think it is horrible to keep track by numbers who you have slept with. I guess being in my early thirties, no one has asked me including my fiancee. Does it matter the number? Also I had an STD and i got it from my ex-husband, after being monogomous for 10 years. So, STD does not equal skank.

but interestingtidbits of info here..

I'm sick of butt cracks.. TeelaGirl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by poetfriend
    I personally think it is horrible to keep track by numbers who you have slept with. I guess being in my early thirties, no one has asked me including my fiancee. Does it matter the number?
    I totally agree with poetfriend. My husband and I got married when we were in our early thirties. He's never asked me nor have I asked him #'s. BLEH! I soooo don't even wanna know.
    I'm not taking up for Trish's lifestyle, I think asking someone how many partners they've had in the first place is very immature and totally nunya. As long as they're clean...it's all good!

They test you for everything one can get tested for during a blood and urine test. They get reports and speak with your regular doctor too... This is done with all finalists and the person picking. So Jesse would have been tested.

Additionally, they put you through a mental exam. I am amazed that some pass this exam more than the physical end.

This testing is done in LA.

Autism Awareness Ribbon greycoatonawitc's Avatar
    to get back on topic....i'm tired of Chris as host. can't ABC hire someone else...someone with a little more compassion...someone less of a robot isn't robochris his nickname here?
    April is Autism awareness month!! I have 6 year old faternal twins with Autism. they are wonderful little guys. It's not misbehaving....it's a disablity.

What?!? No way!! I LOVE Chris, and he is soo funny in his own way, like when Jesse "forgot" Karen's name you could tell Chris was about to break down adn start laughing and pointing; besides he seems like he is a nice guy and stuck in the freak show .
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan
    What if we have Jeff Probst come and guest host for the next rose ceremony. After the final rose is handed out...can't you just hear it... "Surivors Ready"? Go.....

Quote Originally Posted by greycoatonawitc
    to get back on topic....i'm tired of Chris as host. can't ABC hire someone else...someone with a little more compassion...someone less of a robot isn't robochris his nickname here?
    Who would you wanna replace him with? I really don't think this show even needs a host, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by gillio
    What if we have Jeff Probst come and guest host for the next rose ceremony. After the final rose is handed out...can't you just hear it... "Surivors Ready"? Go.....
    Or how about - "Trish, the tribe has spoken

FORT Fan
    Oooh, that's good!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast