+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Jenny Shiralli - the Mole

eny
    FORT Fogey

Jenny Shiralli - the Mole

[IMG]images/img/JennyS.jpg[/IMG]
    Jenny Shiralli nee Jenny De Loach married to Nick Schiralli Jesse's former roommate at university of Florida.

I'm sick of butt cracks.. TeelaGirl's Avatar
    She is sooo gonna win. I seen Jesse slip her the tongue when he handed her her rose. Watch out Nick! you might wanna ask for your quarter back err, wife back.
    Seriously, I do hope Jesse picks a good shopping buddy/confidant for Jenny...like, I don't know.....Tara maybe?

1 reason why Trish won't win!

If Jenny S is really one of Jesse's best friends, someone he spends birthdays, holidays, get togethers with, Trish will not win! They have already edited her in a bad way, they have already set it up that Jenny S. does not care for her. I think if she is the winner, they would have edited her in a better way, and not shown Jenny S. giving info to Jesse about her. That would just cause problems between them (Jenny S and Trish) in the real world. Which, if Jesse stands by Trish would cause problems between him and his two best friends.

Final One

Quote Originally Posted by prettytxgirl
    If Jenny S is really one of Jesse's best friends, someone he spends birthdays, holidays, get togethers with, Trish will not win! They have already edited her in a bad way, they have already set it up that Jenny S. does not care for her. I think if she is the winner, they would have edited her in a better way, and not shown Jenny S. giving info to Jesse about her. That would just cause problems between them (Jenny S and Trish) in the real world. Which, if Jesse stands by Trish would cause problems between him and his two best friends.
    It wont be Trish... he will see it when she goes home to his family.

Crystal Allen

Since I'm On Record as Liking Trish and not liking the Mole idea...

so here are my two thoughts.

I don't like the idea of Jenny giving Jesse an 'ultimatum' regarding which woman he picks. Many of us don't like our friends and relatives chosen partners, but beyond offering an opinion when asked, it's appropriate at some point to back off and respect the friend's decision. It's unfair to put Jesse in the position of having to chose between a friend and a woman he may care about. Jenny can have her opinions about Trish and her past, and she can and should express them to Jesse because he's asked for her help, but at the end of the day as a good friend she should support his choice.

Secondly, we don't know the circumstances of Trish's action. All we hear is her saying "yes" when asked if she's slept with a married man. We don't know if he was separated or lied to her about being married. She may have done it once and been horribly embarassed and swore to never do it again. Or she may have just done something socially unacceptable. Has nobody else made a mistake and owned up to it?

The thing is, there were cameras there... :rolleyes
    I'm sure she must have been aware that everything she was saying was being taped! I think Trish just doesn't care what anyone thinks about her.
    Whatever the circumstances were, with regard to her having slept with a married man, it's a totally different situation if you're having this kind of conversation with your close personal friends, as compared to having this same coversation with women who are competing for the same man as you, with cameras recording everything you're saying. (Anything you say CAN and WILL be used against you! )

Jenny's really cute! That's what I wanted to say...!

Quote Originally Posted by Six Degrees
    I don't like the idea of Jenny giving Jesse an 'ultimatum' regarding which woman he picks.
    Absolutely--I don't think a close friendship should be so conditional. It's fine for Jenny to give her opinion since Jesse asked for it, but she shouldn't use their friendship as leverage on his decisions (as implied by the ultimatum). The friends I feel closest to have always accepted my decisions, out of respect, even when they didn't agree with them.

Quote Originally Posted by prettytxgirl
    They have already edited her [Trish] in a bad way, they have already set it up that Jenny S. does not care for her. I think if she is the winner, they would have edited her in a better way, and not shown Jenny S. giving info to Jesse about her. That would just cause problems between them (Jenny S and Trish) in the real world.
    I agree that Trish is probably not the final choice, and your point would make complete sense if reality show producers had a conscience--but that's not guaranteed. Look at what happened with Adam and Samantha. Can you imagine coming home to meet Adam's family again after the way Sam was talked about?

Quote Originally Posted by Six Degrees
    so here are my two thoughts.

I don't like the idea of Jenny giving Jesse an 'ultimatum' regarding which woman he picks. Many of us don't like our friends and relatives chosen partners, but beyond offering an opinion when asked, it's appropriate at some point to back off and respect the friend's decision. It's unfair to put Jesse in the position of having to chose between a friend and a woman he may care about. Jenny can have her opinions about Trish and her past, and she can and should express them to Jesse because he's asked for her help, but at the end of the day as a good friend she should support his choice.
    I disagree, he asked her to report back to him and that is exactly what she is doing. She sees these women for who they show themselves to be in front of her and she shouldnt hold back in front of him. She has the right to give him an ultimatum about the money grubbing whore.:p Statements like sleeping witha married man and not being fond of "messy children" is something he needs to be aware of before he makes a choice. I sincerely doubt he'd think of her the same way if he expressed herself especifically that way in front of him. She is his friend and certainly has his best interest so he should take heed. Your friends are there first and they're there after.

Secondly, we don't know the circumstances of Trish's action. All we hear is her saying "yes" when asked if she's slept with a married man. We don't know if he was separated or lied to her about being married. She may have done it once and been horribly embarassed and swore to never do it again. Or she may have just done something socially unacceptable. Has nobody else made a mistake and owned up to it?

oh c'mon. The circumstance was that he was married and she didn't give 2 s**ts and niether did the other guilty party. If she was so embarrased about it, why admit it on national tv?? C'mon now.:rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast