+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Episode 3 Preview: 04/21 *spoilers*

  1. #1
    The race is back! John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    On the mat
    Age
    43
    Posts
    40,432

    Episode 3 Preview: 04/21 *spoilers*

    A REVEALING GAME OF “I NEVER” SHOCKS JESSE’S SPY, AND ANTICIPATION RISES
    AT THE LADIES’ VILLA AS THE WOMEN DISCOVER WHO IS MOST COMPATIBLE
    WITH JESSE, ON ABC’S “THE BACHELOR”


    “Episode 503” – Jesse and the women take compatibility tests to determine who will go on the following dates: A one-on-one date to a silent movie theatre, and a one-on-one ‘40s-themed date; a two-on-one date hot-tubbing; and a six-on-one date building a house for Habitat for Humanity. Back at the Ladies’ Villa, the women play a very revealing game of “I Never,” and the spy, Jenny S., tells Jesse her thoughts on the women… not all of them kind. At the end of the episode, Jesse must narrow the field from ten women to six, on “The Bachelor,” WEDNESDAY, APRIL 21 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

    The 10 remaining women are:

    Jenny S., 26, Personal Trainer, originally from Longwood, FL, who currently resides in Chapel Hill, NC

    Jessica B., 22, Law Student, who currently resides in her hometown of Huntington Beach, CA

    Jessica H., 25, Attorney, originally from Pearsall, TX, who currently resides in San Antonio, TX

    Julie, 24, NFL Cheerleader, who currently resides in her hometown of Sacramento, CA

    Karen, 28, in Pharmaceutical Sales, originally from Pleasant Grove, UT, who currently resides in Providence, RI

    Katie, 22, LASIK Eye Consultant, originally from Scottsdale, AZ, who currently resides in Cornelius, NC

    Mandy J., 26, Interior Designer, originally from Midland, TX, who currently resides in Austin, TX

    Suzie, 23, Prosthetic Technician, originally from Dearborn, MI, who currently resides in Warren, MI

    Tara, 23, General Contractor, originally from Shawnee, OK, who currently resides in Norman, OK

    Trish, 28, Model, originally from Atlanta, GA, who currently resides in Pompano Beach, FL

    Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelor” is produced by Next Entertainment in association with Telepictures Productions. Mike Fleiss (“High School Reunion”) is executive producer. Lisa Levenson, Scott Jeffress and Jason Carbone are co-executive producers.

    This program carries a TV-PG,L parental guideline.

  2. #2
    ~* IN LOVE *~ KymberlyAnn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    628
    Thanks for posting John. What would we do without you??

  3. #3
    TV Fanatic leogirl_21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Bahamas
    Posts
    1,889
    Quote Originally Posted by KymberlyAnn
    Thanks for posting John. What would we do without you??
    KymberlyAnn I like your Avatar of Trish...so true!
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

    BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

  4. #4
    ~* IN LOVE *~ KymberlyAnn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    34
    Posts
    628
    Thanks I just couldn't resist after taking that pic of Trash errr Trish.

  5. #5
    FORT Devotee Mike'sgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    IA
    Posts
    5,149
    I don't see any promo's of Jenny being "revealed" to the others in this episode, does this mean that he picks her one more time? I would think that with 6 on the construction date, a silent movie date, a 40's theme date and another hot tub scene, the show will be full. So is it possible he keeps Jenny one more week???

  6. #6
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    WI
    Posts
    21
    I would like to see him keep Jenny for one more week. I think that in those first couple of weeks (or days or however long they have been there so far) the girls are still just trying to feel each other out.

    As far as Trish.. she seems WAY to smart to come on TV and start saying all of the stuff she has been saying. Here is what I think: Every season they always seem to focus in on a "bad girl" and that one lone person seems to get more air time than the rest of them. If she is a model, that can't possibly hurt her career. We have seen this show enough to know that there is a basic format and that while they are tossing in a few little surprises here and there, she is no dummy.

    I think this whole thing about her is a total act.....

  7. #7
    FORT Fan slw52403's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Maine
    Age
    37
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl
    I don't see any promo's of Jenny being "revealed" to the others in this episode, does this mean that he picks her one more time? I would think that with 6 on the construction date, a silent movie date, a 40's theme date and another hot tub scene, the show will be full. So is it possible he keeps Jenny one more week???
    Someone in another thread mentioned this...she gets cut this week, but comes back as Jesse's friend along with her husband to help him decide. This makes A LOT of sense. My question is this...will they cut her as normal and reveal her as the mole when introducing her as Jesse's friend. OR, will they reveal her as the mole before the rose ceremony then just bring her back as the friend? Any ideas?

    Regardless, it sure will be an interesting dynamic as far as the friends are concerned. In previous bachelor/bachelorettes we've seen the guys/girls on their best behavior in order to impress the friends. This time they'll know that Jenny has already seen them at their worse...I wonder how that will change things?

  8. #8
    FORT Newbie Gracie7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by slw52403
    Someone in another thread mentioned this...she gets cut this week, but comes back as Jesse's friend along with her husband to help him decide. This makes A LOT of sense. My question is this...will they cut her as normal and reveal her as the mole when introducing her as Jesse's friend. OR, will they reveal her as the mole before the rose ceremony then just bring her back as the friend? Any ideas?

    Regardless, it sure will be an interesting dynamic as far as the friends are concerned. In previous bachelor/bachelorettes we've seen the guys/girls on their best behavior in order to impress the friends. This time they'll know that Jenny has already seen them at their worse...I wonder how that will change things?
    Interesting ideas. My guess will be that if she comes back, they don't reveal her identity to the girls until she comes back at the end to decide.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.