+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Which past contestant would you like as Bachelor/Bachelorette?

FORT Fan

Which past contestant would you like as Bachelor/Bachelorette?

Who from the past episodes would you like to have as Bachelor/or Bachelorette???

I kind of wished we had gotten to know the firefighter lady from Bob's show, was her name Shayne??? She was one person I still remember , I also like Mary Jo.

No one... we want fresh blood!!

ohhhhhhh wait until RCM sees this
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    No one... we want fresh blood!!

ohhhhhhh wait until RCM sees this

yeh, i definitely want the next series to be someone we don't know. please not matt from meredith's bachelorette.

The only cast-off bachelor that could run a show with intelligence, wit, and grace would be Todd from the Bachelorette #2. Other than him, though, there is no one. I'd rather see a new guy - non celebrity - who is over 30 and seriously looking for a long-term relationship.

As far as a bachelorette goes, both of the previous ones have been cast-offs from Bachelor shows. A brand new face would be nice. Both Trista and Meredith have been in a good age range - 29-30+ and ready for a committed relationship. However, if they recycle again, I'd like to see Karin - the beautiful black girl from the Blob Show. She had the grace, elegance, and charisma to carry it off and she is the right age.

i agree- karin is one of the most beautiful bachelorettes ever. but, i want someone new.

i want to see all of the bachelor(ette)s over 28 and normal! not model wannabes.

I would like to see Kelly Jo...and ld if you want to last here, drop that avatar its already makin me sick

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cannonballler
    Who from the past episodes would you like to have as Bachelor/or Bachelorette???

I kind of wished we had gotten to know the firefighter lady from Bob's show, was her name Shayne??? She was one person I still remember , I also like Mary Jo.
    uh no. Hell no. Not Shay, not Kelly Jo, and certainly not Mother Mary.

I don't want anybody that's been on the show before.
    Look, I love me most...If I could run across the beach into my own arms, I would.

i think lanny would be a riot with his meddling mother, remember how bob's mom showed up on the show, wouldn't it be funny if lanny's mom made the same apperiance and scared all the girls away??!!

What the BLEEP do we know tigergirl's Avatar
    Well now that soccer-playing Mandy has been (very oddly) let go by (idiot) Jesse, I'd love to see her get her own show! She seems classy and not at all like the rest of the Barbie dolls they brought in for football-player Ken Doll. And since she wasn't there for long, it wouldn't really be like "recycling"!

Tiger

Tina Fabulous!!!!!!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast