+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Which past contestant would you like as Bachelor/Bachelorette?

Re: Which past contestant would you like as Bachelor/Bachelorette?

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2412671;
    If they are single and available, Jerry from Jen's season and Charlie from Trista's.

No recyled people please and I'm afraid the only way I'd watch is if a Bachelorette was chosen. Shirtless men grovelling at the feet of a lucky girl someone appeals to me more than the sight of needy women competing for some egomanical guy. Sexist maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by horsnhound;2417140;
    I was rooting for Ryan to win Trista but if the had Charlie on there I would sign up and hope they would take petite, not skinny enough little old me and put me on there and let my personality try to win his heart. He was SMOKIN HOT as well as Ryan. I would also like Matthew (even though he is an Aggie and I am a Longhorn. LOL)

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2417676;
    I was rooting for Ryan to win Trista but if the had Charlie on there I would sign up and hope they would take petite, not skinny enough little old me and put me on there and let my personality try to win his heart. He was SMOKIN HOT as well as Ryan. I would also like Matthew (even though he is an Aggie and I am a Longhorn. LOL)
    matthew's happily married now! he met his wife through lanny. and i heard him give an interview where he said there's no way in h*ll that he would come back and give fleiss (well he said "that show") the time of day. good for him!! (actually, come to think of it, i'm pretty sure they offered him his own season of "the bachelor" and he turned them down.)

and... i think they should bring JEN back for a third chance at love....

just kidding. please don't kick me off the forum.
    Last edited by sparkyanna; 05-25-2007 at 03:14 AM. Reason: forgot something

FORT Fogey

Krisily was a hairdresser, wasn't she? Not a professional...so perhaps having her as the center star? I too like the idea of the older folks, but 35-50 might be too much for tv...30-40 somethings may not have as much baggage, but still be ready to settle down. Karin would be great...would love a more culturally diverse cast!

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyanna;2418551;
    matthew's happily married now! he met his wife through lanny. and i heard him give an interview where he said there's no way in h*ll that he would come back and give fleiss (well he said "that show") the time of day. good for him!! (actually, come to think of it, i'm pretty sure they offered him his own season of "the bachelor" and he turned them down.)

and... i think they should bring JEN back for a third chance at love....

just kidding. please don't kick me off the forum.
    Even though he is taken (DARN) I am glad to hear that he is happily married.: Good for Lanny to set them up. I like hearing stuff like that. I think they should bring back the "Where are They Now?" special and update us on marriages and stuff like that from some of the ones that were in f4 of previous shows. I bet a lot of these boys and girls we want to see in future shows are either married or engaged and off of the market.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

I nominate Amanda from this past season, Andy's. She is gorgeous and engaging. I really liked her.

Didn't Andy say she beat him driving on the race car date?

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2418746;
    I nominate Amanda from this past season, Andy's. She is gorgeous and engaging. I really liked her.

Didn't Andy say she beat him driving on the race car date?
    I liked Amanda too, she was fun and classy and from Texas too!

Stephanie from Kansas was a sweetheart, too! I really liked her. She seemed really genuine.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2415422;
    I think it's unfortunate for ABC to pre-judge an entire gender (potential women for "The Bachelorette") based on Jen's screwed-up-ness! I mean Blob, PLo, Travis -- they weren't exactly ringing endorsements for the franchise, either. So it's kind of a double-standard if in fact TPTB are allowing Jen's season to steer them clear of another Bachelorette installment.
    Good point, but I think the opposite is actually true. I think ABC and Fleiss are just unable to find 25 eligible and willing bachelors. See how hard they try to find ONE bachelor now? 25 would be impossible.

+ Reply to Thread