+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Which past contestant would you like as Bachelor/Bachelorette?

Re: Which past contestant would you like as Bachelor/Bachelorette?

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander;2414900;
    Eriika would be fun. I like to see them pick someone a little out there and not so conventional. Then again, I can't take this show seriously so anyone who would add some comic relief would do.
    LMAO..here we go...Erika and Fabrice...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I would say Sadie, Mandy Jaye or Danielle for Bachelorette and Matthew, Charlie or John Paul for Bachelor. Now the perfect Bachelor would be Josh Groban. He is soooo hot.

Lets have two bachelors. The girls are competing for either/both. The guys are competing against each other, maybe, as well as trying to figure out their own choices.
    Byron concept was a good idea, but they should have kept both guys around.

Or how about a show with ALL the F2 to F6 that wanted to come. That would be pool of 50. Surely they could get 25 out of that
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2415431;
    LMAO..here we go...Erika and Fabrice...lol
    LOL I totally forgot about Fabrice.

What do you think of having an all-star Bachelor? That way we could have the 25 most unique bachelorettes from previous seasons. Can you see Trish competing with Erika? I don't know who the poor bachelor should be. I guess we would have to throw in a few good previous bachelorettes for him to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by ecbyeh;2415523;
    What do you think of having an all-star Bachelor? That way we could have the 25 most unique bachelorettes from previous seasons. Can you see Trish competing with Erika? I don't know who the poor bachelor should be. I guess we would have to throw in a few good previous bachelorettes for him to choose from.
    I agree to the concept, however I believe Trish later got married. Too bad as I would have loved to see competition with her versus Lee Ann, Stephanie (KS), Lisa and Erika. Would definitely be entertaining. We do have to keep in mind w/former contestants especially those from early seasons is that they may have picked up boyfriends, fiancee's or husbands along the way. They used to once and a while air a "Bachelor/Bachelorette Where Are They Now?" special and update us on past people who were memorable but there got to be too many seasons so they quit showing it. A special like that now that networks are in summer re-runs would be awesome.

I personally would LOVE to see Danielle as the next "Bachelorette."
    Wouldn't it be wonderful if after all she has been through to watch her find true love?

I think that if Bevin were chosen she would see how hard it was for Andy to go through the process of all that being the Bachelor/Bachelorette entails. [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by cafegirl;2415189;
    Here's my idea for a wild and crazy show next fall.. Since it looks like the Fleiss train is not going to deviate to a Bachelorette series since Jen ruined it for us all! :nono, I say let's have a Bachelorette's allstar edition as the Bachelorettes.
    After watching the "superstar" (or whatever Chris called them!) Bachelorettes pleading for a new guy, I thought, "now those girls would be fun to bring back to a new show!!"
    I can just see it now... Cut back the number of new girls to say 20 and eliminate half the first night and get them all excited about the new Bachelor. Then our reliable Chris would announce a new "twist" this season.... We're bringing back not 2 but 5 'recycled" Bachelorettes (ok, I'm the one who would call them recycled , Chris would say something sappy like " the best of our previous Bachelorettes who haven't found their Mr Right!")
    Can you imagine the cat fights and back stabbing from the new girls when their territory is invaded?? We could even have a few sneaky ones.. like Erica or maybe return Trish and have then cause havoc like hiding the girls' make-up and flat irons... can you imagine the panic??
    So the girls we saw last night were, Sadie, Susan, Tina, Erica Tiara, Krisley.. did I miss anyone?? They're a good start.. but I could see some of the trouble makers from the past being tossed into the mix... i.e. Trish, Leann, Jane.. Who else my friends???
    I think we should totally rewrite this series and have some real fun!!
    just kidding!!
    I think Moana was there, right ?

I think having the past Bachelorettes on last night was for a couple of reasons:

1 ... as a reminder of who they were
    2 ... to see what kind of response they get in order to feel out viewer response to having another Bachelorette show and whether viewers prefer re-treads or new.

Me ... I'd prefer someone new, with perhaps visits from these formers to "help" with her decisions.

Yours is a good idea cafegirl, and would shake things up a bit. Wouldn't it also be fun to have some sort of Bachelor/ette reunion ... with all of the scorned "telling all" ?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Newbie

BEVIN.
    i can't believe she lost
    she was my pick from the get go
    and plus, tessa is so awkward and weird.. why does she always stutter, it really bothers me.

Tina Fabulous or Bevin....LOVE them both

+ Reply to Thread