+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Which past contestant would you like as Bachelor/Bachelorette?

FORT Fan

Re: Which past contestant would you like as Bachelor/Bachelorette?

Please not any previous bachelorettes.Would like to see a new Bachelorette ,picking from 25 guys next season.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;2412616;
    Erika would be the best for ratings...can you see her standing there greetings the guys with her "TIARA" perched on her head...lmao
    Eriika would be fun. I like to see them pick someone a little out there and not so conventional. Then again, I can't take this show seriously so anyone who would add some comic relief would do.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Here's my idea for a wild and crazy show next fall.. Since it looks like the Fleiss train is not going to deviate to a Bachelorette series since Jen ruined it for us all! :nono, I say let's have a Bachelorette's allstar edition as the Bachelorettes.
    After watching the "superstar" (or whatever Chris called them!) Bachelorettes pleading for a new guy, I thought, "now those girls would be fun to bring back to a new show!!"
    I can just see it now... Cut back the number of new girls to say 20 and eliminate half the first night and get them all excited about the new Bachelor. Then our reliable Chris would announce a new "twist" this season.... We're bringing back not 2 but 5 'recycled" Bachelorettes (ok, I'm the one who would call them recycled , Chris would say something sappy like " the best of our previous Bachelorettes who haven't found their Mr Right!")
    Can you imagine the cat fights and back stabbing from the new girls when their territory is invaded?? We could even have a few sneaky ones.. like Erica or maybe return Trish and have then cause havoc like hiding the girls' make-up and flat irons... can you imagine the panic??
    So the girls we saw last night were, Sadie, Susan, Tina, Erica Tiara, Krisley.. did I miss anyone?? They're a good start.. but I could see some of the trouble makers from the past being tossed into the mix... i.e. Trish, Leann, Jane.. Who else my friends???
    I think we should totally rewrite this series and have some real fun!!
    just kidding!!
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

I like that idea, cafegirl, and Moana was there last night. I do think they all have to have been firecracker types.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2415208;
    I like that idea, cafegirl, and Moana was there last night. I do think they all have to have been firecracker types.
    Oh, yes, Miss Thing, how could I forget Moana... definitely Moana on the "all star" list!! We have a good variety actually, with "innocent" Sadie, sexy starlet, Susan, feisty Krisley (although I thought I'd read she had a serious boyfriend ), Practical Tina, , Erica (as a joke and one-liner quote maker) our poet Moana... quite a group actually! We really don't have a real trouble maker in that group, so they may bring one in for fun...!
    Last edited by cafegirl; 05-23-2007 at 03:06 PM.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Trish was the best trouble maker, evah! I'd go for her stirring the pot all over again.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

I'm really disappointed that it's been announced that TPTB aren't looking to film a new installment of "The Bachelorette" anytime soon. But maybe it's because it's hard to find 25 worthy men who'd be there for the right reasons. It's probably hard enough for the producers to convince ONE guy at a time to be "The Bachelor."

And I'm not too sure about bringing previous bachelorettes back to compete against one another again. I'm not sure how many of them would really want to put themselves through it again. Of course a second appearance seems to have worked out pretty well for Mary (engaged to Byron)!

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;2415396;
    I'm really disappointed that it's been announced that TPTB aren't looking to film a new installment of "The Bachelorette" anytime soon. But maybe it's because it's hard to find 25 worthy men who'd be there for the right reasons. It's probably hard enough for the producers to convince ONE guy at a time to be "The Bachelor."
    I'd be stunned to see that they are planning another Bachelorette because Jen did such a number on it. That had to hurt. It'll take a long, long time for them to forget the lessons she taught them. Personally, I hold out zero hope of ever seeing it again.
    I cater to the Regs!

I think Sadie would be a fun Bachelorette!

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

I think it's unfortunate for ABC to pre-judge an entire gender (potential women for "The Bachelorette") based on Jen's screwed-up-ness! I mean Blob, PLo, Travis -- they weren't exactly ringing endorsements for the franchise, either. So it's kind of a double-standard if in fact TPTB are allowing Jen's season to steer them clear of another Bachelorette installment.

+ Reply to Thread