+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Which past contestant would you like as Bachelor/Bachelorette?

I wonder if ratings overall are higher for The Bachelor or for The Bachelorette. I'd bet it's the Bachelor, even though so much of the audience is women for both shows. My husband will occasionally watch the Bachelor for the fantasy of it, but I don't think he watched one episode of either Bachelorette shows.

Quote Originally Posted by veggiegirl77
    I think they have probably had more Bachelor shows than Bachelorette shows b/c more women apply to be a part of it. It seems like a lot of women apply to be the one to pick from 25 guys, but end up being one of 25 for a guy to choose from. Just a thought.
    I do believe you're right, veggiegirl! I wonder if it's because women are just that much more desparate to get married than men are? Or do more women have acting aspirations, and think this is a good way to get started?!? Hmmmm.....

Where are all the Matt fans now! I think Matt should definitely be the next Batchelor ! Love him

I don't want anymore rejects getting their own shows... but if there was no other way, I'd like to see Helene or Estella in those positions. My opinion on them is that they are both gorgeous, intelligent girls with great personalities. I think Bob and Aaron definitley lost out on them, but I think Helene/Estella were too good for them anyway.

Definitely CHARLIE!
    He was the hottest one IMO...oh...I also was a Matt fan. So either Matt or Charlie. I think I will always crush on Charlie I'm mad... aren't I?
    Remember that you only live once, and if you do it just right, once is just enough.

BE the change you wish to see in the world. - M. Gandhi

Matt... ok first of all 60% of Americans wanted Mere to choose him, so he already has a following, and second of all a ton of women would want to be with him and apply for his show, and a ton would watch because of the editing, he doesn't seem to have a single fault. There is nothing wrong with him at all, and I think everyone would love to watch a really nice guy get a girl.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    I'd give it to Helene, I think she got a bad deal with Aaron.

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    Helene or Estella or someone brand new! The women seem to have the right reasons, and have more staying power. I might also add Jen Schefft to the list but she's dating Bill Rancic right now. Lucky gal!

Isn't Bill engaged to someone else not from tv at all?? hmm weird, because I've heard he was engaged s
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar
    First i heard he was engaged to jen, and then i heard they were just dating.

+ Reply to Thread