+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Which past contestant would you like as Bachelor/Bachelorette?

Tina Fabulous is too young, altho she has a good personality for it.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by tigergirl
    Well now that soccer-playing Mandy has been (very oddly) let go by (idiot) Jesse, I'd love to see her get her own show! She seems classy and not at all like the rest of the Barbie dolls they brought in for football-player Ken Doll. And since she wasn't there for long, it wouldn't really be like "recycling"!

Tiger
    I like the idea of Mandy C. also. She is younger than the former Bachelorettes but seems mature and down to earth. She also has done a lot in her life and would probably be open to a long term relationship, if not a marriage.
    Sometimes you just gotta jump and build your wings on the way down.

Quote Originally Posted by tigergirl
    Well now that soccer-playing Mandy has been (very oddly) let go by (idiot) Jesse, I'd love to see her get her own show! She seems classy and not at all like the rest of the Barbie dolls they brought in for football-player Ken Doll. And since she wasn't there for long, it wouldn't really be like "recycling"!

Tiger
    I'd like to see Mandy C as the next Bachelorette. I think that she would really do well....maybe they could line up as good a collection of candidates as Meredith had. In fact, since the men have generally stunk up the place with their relationship failures, Fleiss & Co should try scheduling more Bachelorette series than Bachelor shows.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Really! Why is it they've only had 2 bachelorettes & this is what - the 5th bachelor? What's up with that? And both bachelorettes have been recycled rejects from previous bachelor shows. I say give us some new blood! I'd like to see a new woman (we've never seen before) - and also I want to see an equal number of Bachelorette series - so you owe us at least 3 of them so far, Fleiss!!

FORT Newbie
    I would loved to see Lanny. He was so cute.

Lanny was cute (Ian is sexy) but if I was on the show I'd run if I saw his mother coming.

Lanny or Charlie..Charlie was the most handsome one, YET..imo. As for bachelorettes?
    Kelly Jo or Helene.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Are these spots becoming? chompstick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    The only cast-off bachelor that could run a show with intelligence, wit, and grace would be Todd from the Bachelorette #2.
    Heck no!! I'd rather die than watch Todd making out with someone other than myself.

I say new blood, and more Bachelorette shows.
    I support the right to arm bears.

Well, I was going to say nobody, but then I remembered Todd. That would be one Bachelor show. Todd and 25 women (no "girls" thank you) with a sense of humor...
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

I think they have probably had more Bachelor shows than Bachelorette shows b/c more women apply to be a part of it. It seems like a lot of women apply to be the one to pick from 25 guys, but end up being one of 25 for a guy to choose from. Just a thought.

+ Reply to Thread