+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Which past contestant would you like as Bachelor/Bachelorette?

Re: Which past contestant would you like as Bachelor/Bachelorette?

Didn't I read somewhere that Ben now lives on Nantucket Island? If so, he has really taken himself out of the limelight. I loved him on the show. I loved reading his newspaper blogs; thanks for re-printing them. The only problem with Ben is that Wendell said he was the loudest snorer ever! That comment has stuck with me - LOL!

He seems a lovely man and I hope he finds his lifemate - just not on The Bachelor (that meat grinder from hell.)
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Yeah - Ben's not going to do this show again. And - they probably would not ask him. They'd have to worry that he is too smart, articulate and snarky. Hard to control. Ah well. Great guy.

Lanny! Mmm Lanny! Even with his nutso mom - he is delish
    Is he married?

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2423305;
    ldcook I think we'd probably agree on more than you think.
    Oh, I am sure we do/would! It has been fun on TB10 though, and I am definitely looking forward to TB11!

I think Ben is way too smart to put himself up for Fleiss's "character-creating" again! Good for him if that is the case. He stated pretty clearly in his writings that he would not do it again.

Make that sweet Sadie!

Sadie would be my choice as the Bachelorette, too! As far as a Bachelor, I liked Lanny.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2541088;
    Sadie would be my choice as the Bachelorette, too! As far as a Bachelor, I liked Lanny.
    I think Lanny would be a great bachelor, but I think Sadie is too young. I would like to see Danielle or Moana instead.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2541578;
    I think Lanny would be a great bachelor, but I think Sadie is too young. I would like to see Danielle or Moana instead.

I'd love to see Danielle, because she seems so sweet and deserving. I do wonder if she could carry the show. I sure would like to see another bachelorette, it's great to see a bunch of guys fawning over a woman.(I agree that Sadie is just too young at this point.)

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;2541653;
    I'd love to see Danielle, because she seems so sweet and deserving. I do wonder if she could carry the show. I sure would like to see another bachelorette, it's great to see a bunch of guys fawning over a woman.(I agree that Sadie is just too young at this point.)
    Actually I think Danielle would carry the show just fine, but I think is why Fleiss hasn't cast her to be the bachelorette. He is afraid she won't carry it. That is why I suggested Moana. Nothing would be boring with her I could guarantee it. As to Danielle, I sensed a sense of humor and charm with her but because she exited f3 Fleiss chose not to fully develop it with the edit.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by bevorules;2541886;
    Actually I think Danielle would carry the show just fine, but I think is why Fleiss hasn't cast her to be the bachelorette. He is afraid she won't carry it. That is why I suggested Moana. Nothing would be boring with her I could guarantee it. As to Danielle, I sensed a sense of humor and charm with her but because she exited f3 Fleiss chose not to fully develop it with the edit.
    LOL, Moana would never be boring that's for sure. Like her or not, she wouldn't be boring.

+ Reply to Thread