+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Which past contestant would you like as Bachelor/Bachelorette?

Re: Which past contestant would you like as Bachelor/Bachelorette?

Quote Originally Posted by aname;804461;
    The only cast-off bachelor that could run a show with intelligence, wit, and grace would be Todd from the Bachelorette #2. Other than him, though, there is no one. I'd rather see a new guy - non celebrity - who is over 30 and seriously looking for a long-term relationship.

As far as a bachelorette goes, both of the previous ones have been cast-offs from Bachelor shows. A brand new face would be nice. Both Trista and Meredith have been in a good age range - 29-30+ and ready for a committed relationship. However, if they recycle again, I'd like to see Karin - the beautiful black girl from the Blob Show. She had the grace, elegance, and charisma to carry it off and she is the right age.

Actually, I can see Bevin during a great show, especially if she finds true love.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;811131;
    Matt... ok first of all 60% of Americans wanted Mere to choose him, so he already has a following, and second of all a ton of women would want to be with him and apply for his show, and a ton would watch because of the editing, he doesn't seem to have a single fault. There is nothing wrong with him at all, and I think everyone would love to watch a really nice guy get a girl.
    This may have already been address; but I read somewhere on this boards that Matthew got married (or maybe it was engaged) to someone that Lanny introduced him to. Did anyone else read this????

Quote Originally Posted by tcutugno;2412118;
    Moana - she was the best bachelorette on the show. She is beautiful, insightful, complex and emotional enough to carry the show.
    OK I agree. I'll go with Bevin and Moana to be the next Bachlorettes and let them do like they did on Byran's show. Let the men choose the woman who they like the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy;2417135;
    Tina Fabulous or Bevin....LOVE them both
    For some reason, Kate from Andy's show reminds me of Tina Fabulous; but, don't ask me why.

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2418971;
    For some reason, Kate from Andy's show reminds me of Tina Fabulous; but, don't ask me why.
    Me Too!! I actually told my sister that during the episodes that we watched when Kate was on there. Wow, just goes to show you that great minds think alike! I never really liked Tina Fab because she was catty (even though I didn't like Kirsten either) to Andrew and his friends about Kirsten. Something about the hair, eyes, personality reminded me of her.

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2observe;2418952;
    This may have already been address; but I read somewhere on this boards that Matthew got married (or maybe it was engaged) to someone that Lanny introduced him to. Did anyone else read this????
    LOL, yes, just one page back in this thread (post #84).

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

I think Gwen from Aaron's season would make a good Bachelorette. She's been out of the spotlight for awhile and she'd be there for the right reasons. She was also hugely popular. It's possible that she's taken by now.

I liked Gwen from Aaron's season, too. I also liked (can't think of her name) the girl who was f2..Helene was f1. she was so sweet and so pretty.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar

I agree - Moana or Bevin!

But both Jen and Meredith, who I liked a lot in their original shows, kind of ruined themselves for me when they did the Bachelorette...so maybe I'd prefer it to be someone I didn't already have a high opinion of.
    Perfection is just fine by me!

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2420023;
    I liked Gwen from Aaron's season, too. I also liked (can't think of her name) the girl who was f2..Helene was f1. she was so sweet and so pretty.
    Brooke was the F2 girl from Aaron's season...she lived in Birmingham AL....but I believe it was during Merideths season...that they were showing some updates on some people and they showed Brooke trying on wedding dresses because she was getting married..
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread